The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections.
Built-in bass port
It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries.
Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music.
If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Stream wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Connect multiple Micros together using the built-in auxiliary cable
- Integral bass port delivers outsized bass from a small package
- Smart-cable design stores the aux cable for easy accessibility
- Built-in LED indicator keeps track of battery life
- Easily recharge the battery by connecting the included micro-USB cable to any USB charging device
Did you notice?A built-in rechargeable battery delivers uninterrupted audio for up to five hours.
Apple Recommends ForAn ultra-portable wireless speaker that lets you get the most out of music on your iPod, iPhone or iPad while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Micro-USB cable
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 39.7 mm/1.56 in.
- Width: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Weight: 4.5 oz./127.57 g
- Length: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLMICROWRED
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363166066
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Went down to my local apple store today looking to pick up a small Bluetooth speaker,as I was just about to purchase another speak Went down to my local apple store today looking to pick up a small Bluetooth speaker,as I was just about to purchase another speaker the apple guy recommended this JBL speaker took his advice and good job I did.
Obviously your not going to get the sound quality of the likes of Bose but for £50 this is a little beast. Very crisp and a decent volume level and also very small so fits into your pocket if your taking the dog out for a walk. From reading the reviews else where it way under rated.
If your looking to not spend too much then this is a must buy!! 10 STARS …
- Written by adam C from KIRKBY-IN-FURNESS
34 of 35 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can the JBL charge portable speaker be used with iPad Air
- Asked by Esther L from Orion
Does it work with products other than Apple phones and laptops? I.e. Acer, Microsoft, etc.
- Asked by Devin B from Waterloo
Yes it works with any bluetooth device and is very easy to pair. You turn speaker on and it starts s Yes it works with any bluetooth device and is very easy to pair. You turn speaker on and it starts scanning. Turn your phone bluetooth on and do a scan if you dont already see jbl in your pairing list. Select jbl and BAM just like that you are paired. …
- Answered by Jamie C from Ottawa
can I use these for ipod touch 4th generation
- Asked by Ethan K
Yes. You can use the headphone jack or bluetooth connection
- Answered by Lachmie P from Altadena
Is this item compatible with an iPod Classic
- Asked by Anne R from San Francisco
Yes. You can connect it through the headphone jack. Its compatible with any player with a headphone Yes. You can connect it through the headphone jack. Its compatible with any player with a headphone jack. …
- Answered by Lachmie P from Altadena
Apparently you can only connect to one device at a time. Does bluetooth have to be off on other devices while you are connected with the speaker.
- Asked by Barbara R from Henderson