The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections.
- Stream wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Connect multiple Micros together using the built-in auxiliary cable
- Integral bass port delivers outsized bass from a small package
- Smart-cable design stores the aux cable for easy accessibility
- Built-in LED indicator keeps track of battery life
- Easily recharge the battery by connecting the included micro-USB cable to any USB charging device
Did you notice?A built-in rechargeable battery delivers uninterrupted audio for up to five hours.
Apple Recommends ForAn ultra-portable wireless speaker that lets you get the most out of music on your iPod, iPhone or iPad while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Micro-USB cable
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power,USB
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 39.7 mm/1.56 in.
- Width: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Weight: 127.57 g
- Length: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLMICROWIRELESS
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363154704
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work with iPod 5th generation
- Asked by Veronica P from Spring Lake
It will definitely work with iPod 5th Generation.
- Answered by Aakash G from Singapore
the very first time I got it, charged it w/ my Apple USB cord connected to the Apple wall adapter & the very first time I got it, charged it w/ my Apple USB cord connected to the Apple wall adapter & plug to a wall outlet....once the blue light comes on, u r set to enjoy ur music, was quick, no need for extra battery. …
- Answered by Fe U from Plattsburgh
Yes, you can use most standard USB wall chargers to charge this speaker; such as an old iPhone/iPad/ Yes, you can use most standard USB wall chargers to charge this speaker; such as an old iPhone/iPad/iPod charger that you may have lying around. Just be sure that the charger is powerful enough. Micro-USB chargers intended for charging Bluetooth headsets may not provide enough power. …
- Answered by Yasuomi K from Wyckoff
Yes it works with 27-inch, Mid 2011 - tested through bluetooth. The range is pretty good too: deskto Yes it works with 27-inch, Mid 2011 - tested through bluetooth. The range is pretty good too: desktop is located on the 2nd floor of my townhouse and it was still playing in the basement (3 floors/levels range). …
- Answered by Serghei J from Beaconsfield