The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections.
Built-in bass port
It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries.
Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music.
If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Stream wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Connect multiple Micros together using the built-in auxiliary cable
- Integral bass port delivers outsized bass from a small package
- Smart-cable design stores the aux cable for easy accessibility
- Built-in LED indicator keeps track of battery life
- Easily recharge the battery by connecting the included micro-USB cable to any USB charging device
Did you notice?A built-in rechargeable battery delivers uninterrupted audio for up to five hours.
Apple Recommends ForAn ultra-portable wireless speaker that lets you get the most out of music on your iPod, iPhone or iPad while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Micro-USB cable
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 39.7 mm/1.56 in.
- Width: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Weight: 4.5 oz./127.57 g
- Length: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLMICROWIRELESS
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363154704
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
This is a wonderful little speaker with well balanced tone, and a lovely sound. Benefits from a few tweaks with an EQ, but thoroug This is a wonderful little speaker with well balanced tone, and a lovely sound. Benefits from a few tweaks with an EQ, but thoroughly recommended. Sound is astonishing for it's size. …
- Written by Julian N from Bath
26 of 26 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you listen to music while the speaker is charging?
- Asked by Tammy B from Kempton
Doing it right now...
- Answered by Marcel D from Saint-lambert
Does it have a headphone jack / line out that works with headphones or a stereo or is that just for daisy chaining?
- Asked by Anthony G from Somerville
The 3.5 mm plug is for direct connection to ANY device with a 3.5mm jack, that may not have bluetoot The 3.5 mm plug is for direct connection to ANY device with a 3.5mm jack, that may not have bluetooth. Basically, plug it into your iPod and you with hear music. The daisy chain can be done via bluetooth. This means you can have 2 or 3 of these speakers playing from the same device via bluetooth. Very cool. …
- Answered by Michael M from Luddenham
what is the speaker output in watts? thanks
- Asked by Dung N from Rosslyn Park
- Answered by Lachmie P from Altadena
can this be used under a pillow?
- Asked by Jane W from South Salem
- Answered by Julian N