Built-in Lightning docking connector
Thanks to its integral Lightning docking connector, the JBL OnBeat Micro speaker dock lets you easily share the music on your Lightning enabled iPhone, iPod touch or iPod nano – without the need for additional cables or adapters.
JBL full-range transducers
Two JBL full-range transducers project incredibly dynamic, room-filling sound.
Digital signal processing
The JBL OnBeat Micro employs digital signal processing to generate big audio with great bass from a compact speaker.
Battery and AC power
You can power your own personal concert for up to five hours using four AAA batteries or bounce to the beats non-stop using the JBL OnBeat Micro's included AC adapter. It also has a battery-saving mode that automatically engages after 10 minutes of non-use as well as an LED status indicator that lets you know when it’s time for new batteries.
Take advantage of easy access to great music with the built-in USB port, which provides audio playback from other devices and also charges a connected iPod or iPhone when you're using AC power.
1/8 inch (3.5mm) stereo input
Conveniently lets you connect to virtually any portable audio device and make it the centerpiece of the party using the 1/8 inch (3.5mm) stereo input.
- Access your music and dock and charge your Lightning enabled iPhone with a built-in Lightning connector
- Two JBL full-range transducers fill the room with sound
- Digital Signal Processing generates impressive audio and bass
- Take your music anywhere with AAA batteries or go non-stop at home with AC power
- USB port and 3.5 mm stereo input let you connect virtually any portable audio device
- Auto standby mode
- Touch-button volume controls
Did you notice?Built-in Lightning connector eliminates the need for any extra cables or adapters.
Apple Recommends ForRock the music on your Lightning enabled iPhone, iPod touch or iPod nano anywhere you want.
What's in the Box?
- JBL OnBeat Micro Portable Speaker Dock
- AC adapter
- Quick-start guide
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response: 110 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, Lightning Connector, USB
- Other Features: Lightning Connector
- Connections: Lightning
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: AAA, Disposable Battery
- Height: 54 mm/2.25 in.
- Width: 168 mm/6.625 in.
- Weight: 362.87 g
- Length: 168 mm/6.625 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLONBEATMICBLKAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363169272
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
A nicely made dock/speaker/charger for lightning connecting iPhone/iPod. Great on bedside cabinet with the 'big clock hd' app set A nicely made dock/speaker/charger for lightning connecting iPhone/iPod. Great on bedside cabinet with the 'big clock hd' app set on minimum brightness. (Stroke screen downwards). Can work on batteries but obviously won't charge the docked item. You won't buy this if you want a lot of bass, you will need something like the new Bose, but for what it is, really nice sound and nicely made. …
- Written by ken C from SPALDING
61 of 68 people found this useful
Bought it 2 days ago. Sound is great. Portability is also amazing. If you pair it with some of JBL's apps it makes and incredible Bought it 2 days ago. Sound is great. Portability is also amazing. If you pair it with some of JBL's apps it makes and incredible combo. Really worth it. …
- Written by Michal J from Poznan
48 of 53 people found this useful
I'm very happy for my speaker. For the price they are really good.
- Written by Mikael S from Skogås
16 of 20 people found this useful
Sounds Great bar One Minor Irritation!
I was lucky enough to receive one of these for Christmas 2013. It's a convenient way to charge my iPhone whilst listening to my mu I was lucky enough to receive one of these for Christmas 2013. It's a convenient way to charge my iPhone whilst listening to my music. Playback is crisp and clear; I often find myself having to turn the volume down such is the impressive power of this portable unit!
My only bugbear is that sometimes it'll go into standby mode randomly meaning I have to turn the speaker unit back on to continue where my playlist left off.
However, this is only a minor irritation. If you are looking for a portable speaker dock for your iPhone 5 then I can thoroughly recommend this product. …
- Written by Neil S from DERBY
2 of 2 people found this useful
Some flaws and POOR support.
First up, as a simple speaker it's great. No complaints.
However, I bought this as a dock to put by my bed so I can wake up to First up, as a simple speaker it's great. No complaints.
However, I bought this as a dock to put by my bed so I can wake up to music/radio/alarm/whatever and it does not work in this way. If the speaker doesn't detect any audio coming from the device for ten minutes, it turns itself on and then doesn't wake up when the audio does come out.
Despite contacting JBL three times on this, suggesting they may wish to put some from of "wake up" functionality in it, or put in an override to stay on, they have failed to adequately respond on each occasion. NOT what I would have expected from a company like JBL.
And that's what really rankles - not that I bought something that doesn't do what I want it to. That's my problem really - it's sold as a speaker and it does that very well. It's that I expected a better customer service experience from what I thought was a decent brand. …
- Written by David D from Ascot
3 of 5 people found this useful
Was shocked and surprised.
What a brilliant piece of kit. Superb sound from such a compact item and so portable. Works from 4 x AAA batteries lasting about 5 What a brilliant piece of kit. Superb sound from such a compact item and so portable. Works from 4 x AAA batteries lasting about 5 hours and also from the mains. It also charges the iphone when plugged into the wall socket. Mutes music when a call or text arrives so you never miss any of those important messages. V impressed. …
- Written by Michael I from Fleet
3 of 3 people found this useful