HDMI is backward-compatible with DVI, so the Belkin HDMI to DVI-D Cable allows you to connect HDMI-enabled home theatre components such as your Apple TV, DVD player/recorder, HD cable/satellite box and gaming console to the DVI port of your AV receiver or HDTV. It can also connect your DVI-enabled components to the HDMI port of your AV receiver or HDTV.
- Delivers the clearest high-definition digital video signal to your home theatre display
- Connects all your HDMI-enabled components to your DVI port, while delivering the maximum bandwidth for all resolutions up to 1080p
- 24k-gold connectors for a precise contact and maximum conductivity
- Superior shielding to isolate outside noise and reduce cross talk and interference
- Integrated strain relief and flexible PVC jacket to protect the cable and connector from strain and wear
- Convenient 2 metre length
Did you notice?Built to last with integrated strain relief and flexible PVC jacket.
Apple Recommends ForHook up your Mac to HDMI-compatible devices so you can watch video in clearer, high-definition quality.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin HDMI to DVI-D Cable
- Cable type : HDMI to DVI Cable
- Connections : DVI-D,HDMI port
- Mfr. Part Number : AV10136yw2M-APL
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868904909
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I hava a macbook with retina display. Is this the cord I would need to connect to my projector? It has a RGB/YCbCr port.
- Asked by Joel Y from Poulsbo