HDMI is backward-compatible with DVI, so the Belkin HDMI to DVI-D Cable allows you to connect HDMI-enabled home theatre components such as your Apple TV, DVD player/recorder, HD cable/satellite box and gaming console to the DVI port of your AV receiver or HDTV. It can also connect your DVI-enabled components to the HDMI port of your AV receiver or HDTV.
- Delivers the clearest high-definition digital video signal to your home theatre display
- Connects all your HDMI-enabled components to your DVI port, while delivering the maximum bandwidth for all resolutions up to 1080p
- 24k-gold connectors for a precise contact and maximum conductivity
- Superior shielding to isolate outside noise and reduce cross talk and interference
- Integrated strain relief and flexible PVC jacket to protect the cable and connector from strain and wear
- Convenient 2 metre length
Did you notice?Built to last with integrated strain relief and flexible PVC jacket.
Apple Recommends ForHook up your Mac to HDMI-compatible devices so you can watch video in clearer, high-definition quality.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin HDMI to DVI-D Cable
- Cable type: HDMI to DVI Cable
- Cable Length: 2 m
- Connections: DVI-D, HDMI
- Mfr. Part Number: AV10136yw2M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868904909
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use it for my Xbox360? (video game console)
- Asked by Guilherme M from Aventura
sound from hdmi to dvi
- Asked by Warren J. R from Honolulu
Are you trying to connect your laptop to the tv?
If so, go to system preferences>Sound>switch fro Are you trying to connect your laptop to the tv?
If so, go to system preferences>Sound>switch from internal speakers to your tv (usually will say Ex: Philips FTV HDMI> Make sure your tv volume is not muted. …
- Answered by Leslie L from Quispamsis
Is this compatible for a Mac mini?
- Asked by Debra P from El Cerrito
You can use the HDMI end of this cable to plug into the HDMI socket on the Mac Mini and then connec You can use the HDMI end of this cable to plug into the HDMI socket on the Mac Mini and then connect the DVI end to a monitor with a DVI connection to use that as your Mini's screen. …
- Answered by Carl G