Featuring a nine-pin connector design, Belkin's FireWire 800 cable supports all the advantages of FireWire – including simultaneous connection of up to 63 devices, real-time digital audio and video transfer, peer-to-peer device connections, plug-and-play device installation and hot swap capability.
- Flexibility and durability
- Data transmission speeds of up to 800 Mbit/s
- Minimises cross-talk and transmission errors
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Convenient 9-4 pin adapter included
Did you notice?Long-lasting, flexible construction keeps cross-talk and transmission errors to a minimum.
Apple Recommends ForGet maximum speeds for transferring files or directly connecting Macs.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin FireWire 800 9-Pin/9-Pin Cable
- 9-Pin/4-Pin Adapter
- Cable Length: 2 m
- Connections: 9-Pin Firewire
- Mfr. Part Number: F3N420yw2M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868905050
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i use this to transfer video off my camcorder dv mini tape to iMac computer 2010
- Asked by Brian T from Weston
Yes but if you have a 2012 Mac you most likely need a thunderbolt adaptor as well. I have a 2012 iMa Yes but if you have a 2012 Mac you most likely need a thunderbolt adaptor as well. I have a 2012 iMac and I am connecting my Sony DCR-HC96 to it and I don't have a FireWire port just USB and thunderbolt. So I will need a FireWire cable and then a thunderbolt adaptor. …
- Answered by Rob G from Dearborn
can I use this with a Seagate Backup Plus 3USB 3.0 TB/TO, I have a IMAC OS X (10.6.8)
- Asked by Margaret M from Exmore
what would you use the 9/4 adapter for.... i.e.. does it connect to a camera for example? What use cases for it?
- Asked by Marilyn M from West Roxbury
yes it would allow you to connect to many digital video cameras some are 4 pin, 6pin or 9 pin.
- Answered by Nathan W from Summit