Belkin's HDMI cable is constructed beyond industry standards to achieve peak performance, giving you an optimal viewing experience in resolutions four times greater than today's 1080p standard.
- Experience full 3D HD video and audio at home
- Connects Apple TV or iPad (requires Apple Digital AV Adapter) to your 3D HDTV, Blu-ray player, and more
- 3D ready
- Supports 1080p+ resolution, 4k by 2k Cinema Resolution
- 10.2+ Gbit/s bandwidth for fast data transmission
- Built-in audio return channel
- Up to 120 Hz+ refresh rate
- HDMI compliant
Did you notice?Connect your Apple TV and other devices to 3D HDTVs, Blu-ray players, HD gaming consoles, and A/V receivers.
Apple Recommends ForExperience full HD 3D cinema-quality movies in the comfort of your own home.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin High-Speed HDMI Cable
- Cable type: HDMI to HDMI Cable
- Cable Length: 4 m
- Connections: HDMI port
- Mfr. Part Number: AV10135yw4M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868908211
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the HDMI version that this cable is compliant or supports? v1.3, v1.4 or v2.0?
- Asked by Anthony C
Will this connect my ipad retina to my TV ?
- Asked by Mary J
NO, the iPad does NOT have a mini display out.
- Answered by Drew W from Mcdonough
Will this connect my MacBook Pro to the TV with complete audio and video?
- Asked by Kim R from Jefferson City
Yes if you have a retina display MacBook Pro with a HDMI port, otherwise it needs to be used in conj Yes if you have a retina display MacBook Pro with a HDMI port, otherwise it needs to be used in conjunction with a mini display port to HDMI adaptor …
- Answered by Sam B