Connect your Macbook to your HDTV with the all-inclusive Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Cable.
- Easily converts the audio*/video signal from your MacBook Mini DisplayPort to an audio/video signal on your HDTV
- Supports colour depth of 12 bits per channel
- Easy plug and play
- Supports uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels
- Resolution (HDTV): Interlaced (50 and 60Hz refresh rate); 480i, 576i, 1080i resolution
- Progressive (50 and 60Hz refresh rate): 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p
- Data transmission rate of 2.25 Gbit/s
- Maximum single link range of 1920 by 1080p
Did you notice?Single cable allows for easy coiling and on–the-go storage.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to your HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos and stream audio and video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
- Connections : HDMI port,Mini DisplayPort
- Macbooks with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt Port
- Mfr. Part Number : F2CD035yw4M-APL
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868908228
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
- * Audio transfer is available on MacBook models with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would I be able to connect my PS3 and Apple Thunderbolt Display using the Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable?
- Asked by Thomas H from Yanderra
Yes, it will work using Target Display Mode. Just plug the HDMI into the HDMI port of your PS3 and t he DisplayPort into the Thunderbolt Port or the DisplayPort on your Macbook Pro. …
- Answered by Merik C from Avondale
- Asked by Carmen V from Crestview
No answers yet
Will this cable work with an iMac? I know the iMac tech specis indicate Mini DisplayPort output but into what port does the cable plug into?
- Asked by Tarek E from Mississauga
Short version: This cable will work, and yes, you can plug into a HDMI television, and yes you'll ge t audio.
Much longer version:
All of the Mini DisplayPort adapters I have for my mid-2009 15" MacBook Pro also now work perfectly when plugged into the Thunderbolt port on my Mac Mini and retina MBP, including the Mini DP -> HDMI cable you're asking about.
Support for Digital Audio via Mini Displayport was introduced into the MacBook line in mid-2010, and for iMacs in late 2009, so if you have one with Thunderbolt, you're going to be fine.
Here's what Apple has to say on the matter:
"And because Thunderbolt is based on DisplayPort technology, the video standard for high-resolution displays, any Mini DisplayPort display plugs straight into the Thunderbolt port. To connect a DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI or VGA display, just use an existing adapter."
Taken from apple-dot-com/thunderbolt
Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Ben T from Murwillumbah