Connect your Macbook to your HDTV with the all-inclusive Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Cable.
- Easily converts the audio*/video signal from your MacBook Mini DisplayPort to an audio/video signal on your HDTV
- Supports color depth of 12 bits per channel
- Easy plug and play
- Supports uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels
- Resolution (HDTV): Interlaced (50 and 60Hz refresh rate); 480i, 576i, 1080i resolution
- Progressive (50 and 60Hz refresh rate): 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p
- Data transmission rate of 2.25 Gbit/s
- Maximum single link range of 1920 by 1080p
Did you notice?Single cable allows for easy coiling and on–the-go storage.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to your HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos, and stream audio and video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
- Cable Length: 2 m
- Connections: HDMI port, Mini DisplayPort
- Compatible with Macbooks with Mini Display Port or Thunderbolt port.
- Mfr. Part Number: F2CD035yw2M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868904992
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
- * Audio transfer is available on MacBook models with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Belkin mini displayport to HDTV What settings do I use on my macbook pro to display the computer screen onto the TV?
- Asked by Joanna K from Strafford
which video monitor connection gives the highest quality picture? HDMI? VGA? DVI? DisplayPort?
- Asked by Scott J from Culver City
HDMI and DisplayPort give the best. But if it starts to slow down lower it down to DVI and if you re HDMI and DisplayPort give the best. But if it starts to slow down lower it down to DVI and if you really need to i think you should leave VGA as a last resort. …
- Answered by Regular D
Can I watch movies through this cable from iTunes Store on TV?
- Asked by Aleksey M from Moscow
does it work in a normal tv?
- Asked by Josephine P from Norwich
This cable will only work with products that are compatible with HDMI. It is a port on the back of t This cable will only work with products that are compatible with HDMI. It is a port on the back of the TV and fairly simple to find. …
- Answered by Colin D from Heber Springs
Can I plug this into my Macbook Pro 13 inch (Early 2011) and then directly into the back of my tv or do I need something else?
- Asked by John M from Augusta
yes this adapter will work you just need to go to the speaker\sound setting and change it from lapto yes this adapter will work you just need to go to the speaker\sound setting and change it from laptop speaker to tv speaker and then you can hear sound from tv …
- Answered by Cuahutemoc F from Lawrenceville