Connect your MacBook to your HDTV using the Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Adapter. It delivers both digital audio* and video signals for easy data transfer.
- Converts video to connect to any device enabled with HDMI technology
- Provides a digital audio* and video signal to your HDTV
- Supports full 1080p resolution and audio
- Molded strain-relief dongle provides flexibility for placement throughout the house
- Easy plug and play
Did you notice?Transmits video and audio* from your Mac with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port for viewing on any HDMI-enabled device.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to any HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos and stream audio or video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Connections: HDMI port, Mini DisplayPort
- Mfr. Part Number: F2CD034ywAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868904985
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *Audio support available only on MacBook Pro computers released after mid-2010. Older MacBook computers will require a separate 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable for audio.
Ratings & Reviews
I am now on my third of these adapters after the first two stopped working after around 2 months. However my third has just made i I am now on my third of these adapters after the first two stopped working after around 2 months. However my third has just made it to a new record of failing within a week of use. Short adapter cables such as these which are primarily used with laptops should be made much more robust than this delicate item. My previous Monster brand adapter lasted me over a year. …
- Written by Thomas H from Bury
100 of 105 people found this useful
After my first one broke I decided to purchase another one thinking that the second one may last longer, however I was wrong. The After my first one broke I decided to purchase another one thinking that the second one may last longer, however I was wrong. The second one I purchased broke in less then a month. I would not recommend purchasing this product. …
- Written by Mohamed K from Pinner
74 of 76 people found this useful
DON'T BUY - IT WONT LAST
I've gone through 2 of these since September. Obviously they worked flawlessly up until their demises, but you'd expect that from I've gone through 2 of these since September. Obviously they worked flawlessly up until their demises, but you'd expect that from an adapter that cost you £25. It's simply not acceptable that they fail after only a few months. Heed my, and others reviews, warnings and steer clear of this product. …
- Written by Darius M from South Woodford
71 of 71 people found this useful
Awful product - DO NOT BUY!
This product is absolutely terrible! I do not understand why Apple are still selling it?! Bought one of these to connect my laptop This product is absolutely terrible! I do not understand why Apple are still selling it?! Bought one of these to connect my laptop to my TV and it worked fine for about a month then just stopped working. Returned the product and exchanged it for another one and THE SAME THING HAPPENED! AGAIN!! Such a shame as I do not know of any other cable to connect my macbook to my TV for a minimum cost (although £25 is still steep for a tiny wire).
Save you're time and money and do not buy this unless you have the time and patience to keep returning it to Apple every month to swap it for a new one.
Have read so many reviews on this product and 90% of people who have owned it have had the exact same experience. Just going by the reviews on this page, you can see that it is utterly useless! …
- Written by Rebecca F from Milton Keynes
6 of 6 people found this useful
A truly useless product
I should have read the reviews before buying this!
Mine was purchased with my new MacBook Pro over a year ago, but have only re I should have read the reviews before buying this!
Mine was purchased with my new MacBook Pro over a year ago, but have only recently got round to trying it out. It didn't work. A trip to the Genius Bar at my local Apple Store proved that the lead was faulty. In their favour, Apple did agree to refund the cost even though it had been purchased over a year ago.
However I feel strongly that Apple should not be promoting a product like this. I would have given it no stars but I had to give it some rating. I won't be getting another one. …
- Written by Susan H from London
5 of 5 people found this useful
Disappointed beyond £25.00
I have had the Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter for less than 3 months and as other has said it is not working. I paid £24. I have had the Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter for less than 3 months and as other has said it is not working. I paid £24.99 for something that does not even last 6 months. For all Apple say about their products or associated product as being the best, I can say that they are letting us down with this shuddy products. …
- Written by jacqueline B from london
20 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is a lightening connector the same as a thunderbolt connector?
- Asked by Patti E from New York
Nope lightning connector is for iOS devices, iphone iPad iPod. Thunderbolt is for apple computers. B Nope lightning connector is for iOS devices, iphone iPad iPod. Thunderbolt is for apple computers. Both use very different technologies also. …
- Answered by Michael Z from Santa Clara
Can i use my xbox 360 with this cable on the 2013 21.5 imac?
- Asked by Matthew K
Can I use this to connect a mac mini HDMI out to the Apple thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Randall G L from Laguna Beach
Will this work with my mid 2010 27" iMac?
- Asked by Richard L from Columbia
Yes this will work just fine with your 2010 iMac. I actually use one on my 2007 iMac and my 2012 iMa Yes this will work just fine with your 2010 iMac. I actually use one on my 2007 iMac and my 2012 iMac, both via firewire and firewire to thunderbolt. …
- Answered by Don B from Spruce Grove
Can i facetime on my tv with my macbook air ?
- Asked by Simon O from Sydney