Connect your MacBook to your HDTV using the Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Adapter. It delivers both digital audio* and video signals for easy data transfer.
- Converts video to connect to any device enabled with HDMI technology
- Provides a digital audio* and video signal to your HDTV
- Supports full 1080p resolution and audio
- Molded strain-relief dongle provides flexibility for placement throughout the house
- Easy plug and play
Did you notice?Transmits video and audio* from your Mac with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port for viewing on any HDMI-enabled device.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to any HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos and stream audio or video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Connections: HDMI port, Mini DisplayPort
- Mfr. Part Number: F2CD034ywAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868904985
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *Audio support available only on MacBook Pro computers released after mid-2010. Older MacBook computers will require a separate 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable for audio.
Ratings & Reviews
I am now on my third of these adapters after the first two stopped working after around 2 months. However my third has just made i I am now on my third of these adapters after the first two stopped working after around 2 months. However my third has just made it to a new record of failing within a week of use. Short adapter cables such as these which are primarily used with laptops should be made much more robust than this delicate item. My previous Monster brand adapter lasted me over a year. …
- Written by Thomas H from Bury
44 of 47 people found this useful
After my first one broke I decided to purchase another one thinking that the second one may last longer, however I was wrong. The After my first one broke I decided to purchase another one thinking that the second one may last longer, however I was wrong. The second one I purchased broke in less then a month. I would not recommend purchasing this product. …
- Written by Mohamed K from Pinner
28 of 30 people found this useful
DON'T BUY - IT WONT LAST
I've gone through 2 of these since September. Obviously they worked flawlessly up until their demises, but you'd expect that from I've gone through 2 of these since September. Obviously they worked flawlessly up until their demises, but you'd expect that from an adapter that cost you £25. It's simply not acceptable that they fail after only a few months. Heed my, and others reviews, warnings and steer clear of this product. …
- Written by Darius M from South Woodford
17 of 17 people found this useful
Disappointed beyond £25.00
I have had the Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter for less than 3 months and as other has said it is not working. I paid £24. I have had the Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter for less than 3 months and as other has said it is not working. I paid £24.99 for something that does not even last 6 months. For all Apple say about their products or associated product as being the best, I can say that they are letting us down with this shuddy products. …
- Written by jacqueline B from london
Apple! WHat do you think you are playing at endorsing such lo quality and poorly user rated products?
It goes against everything Apple! WHat do you think you are playing at endorsing such lo quality and poorly user rated products?
It goes against everything Apple stands for to sell such poorly made and unreliable products.
Shameful, appalling, i'm so disappointed. It seems impossible to buy a Mini DP > HDMI cable that lasts over 2 months.
SORT IT OUT! …
- Written by Aneek T from ASHFORD
Just received mine today. I knew about the bad reviews but I didn't believe Apple would allow themselves to market a poor quality Just received mine today. I knew about the bad reviews but I didn't believe Apple would allow themselves to market a poor quality item. I was wrong.
Incidentally , as the goods were faulty I am entitled to the return postage refunded by law. I will let you know if they are to do this.
Can not express how confused I am over Apple selling this item knowing it has proved to be everything Apple are not. …
- Written by Paul L from Liverpool
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this the same as thunderbolt? WIll it work with a 17" MacBook Pro with a thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Charlie M
Yes, it will work.
- Answered by Dr A from Boston
Can I use this to connect a mac mini HDMI out to the Apple thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Randall G L from Laguna Beach
Does the audio work with a mid 2010 macbook pro?
- Asked by Kathi T from Ypsilanti