The PlugBug World is a 10-watt USB wall charger and international power adapter that lets you charge your MacBook and iPad, iPhone or iPod simultaneously – from one power outlet – virtually anywhere in the world. PlugBug World piggybacks onto your MacBook Power Adapter, creating a travel-ready, dual charger. This convenient accessory includes five international snap-on plugs and doubles as an international, stand-alone USB charger for your iOS devices.
- Charge your MacBook and iPhone, iPad or iPod simultaneously from one power outlet
- Converts your MacBook Power Adapter into an international charger
- Includes five AC plugs to fit most global electrical outlets
- Fits Magsafe 2 and Magsafe MacBook Power Adapters
- 10 watts (2.1 amps) of power provides fast charging
- No need to carry multiple chargers
- Doubles as a international stand-alone charger for your iOS devices
Did you notice?This device includes five snap-on AC plugs for charging wherever you are in the world.
Apple Recommends ForTravelling light with your MacBook and iPad, iPhone or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South PlugBug World Power Adapter
- Five international snap-on plugs
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 53 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Weight: 69 g
- Length: 29 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1211
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002474
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Holiday travel charger
You never know in business these days, when you may get called out on a mission abroad. This will come in handy! Also it first of You never know in business these days, when you may get called out on a mission abroad. This will come in handy! Also it first of all caught my eye because, I thought it may be a bugging device to trace other trackers that may be installed within the chargers for other handsets rival brands! Just my thoughts no accusations here. …
- Written by ieisha M from Camberley
1 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this charger have an adapter for Paris?
- Asked by Brian F from Millbrae
- Answered by Mark M
hi i am going on a princess cruise on may is one of this adapters suitable for the ship
- Asked by Hilda G from Newington
does this work in Italy?
- Asked by Nancy S from New York
This will work in some areas of Italy, and not others. It is worth investing in a 3-prong plug adap This will work in some areas of Italy, and not others. It is worth investing in a 3-prong plug adaptor. They are not expensive and will save aggravation if you find yourself where there has not been an upgrade to the universal 2-prong euro plug. …
- Answered by Sara M from Lincoln
Will this product work in Turkey?
- Asked by Benjamin J from Weipa
Yes Turkey's plug are Europian
- Answered by Mesut K
Will this work in South Africa? If not what will?
- Asked by Kenn D from Grand Prairie
No directly. You will need to purchase an additional adaptor
The South African mains sockets have No directly. You will need to purchase an additional adaptor
The South African mains sockets have large round pins. You should be able to pick up an adaptor on arrival in South Africa or from your home airport. …
- Answered by Keith J