The Hex Solo Wallet for iPhone 5 combines modern style and functionality with its leather-wrapped case and convenient slots for two credit cards. So you'll have everything handy whenever you're out on the go. You also get full access to all the iPhone buttons and capabilities, including the camera.
- Slim, modern design
- Genuine leather
- Quick-release custom bed for your iPhone
- Two credit card slots
- Full camera access
Did you notice?Sleek modern design that's just half an inch thick.
Apple Recommends ForConveniently carry your iPhone 5 along with two credit cards.
What's in the Box?
- HEX Solo Wallet Case
- Warranty/instruction insert
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Width: 0.47 in./1.19 cm
- Weight: 26 g
- Length: 2.43 in./6.17 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: HX1307 - BGTO
- UPC or EAN No.: 766288840959
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
This case has the tightest fit of any case I have experienced.
It is a snug fit and protects the phone. The slots for credit car This case has the tightest fit of any case I have experienced.
It is a snug fit and protects the phone. The slots for credit cards are tight too, but that's good. (don't want to loose these).
To say it's difficult to remove is an understatement but the phone will not, repeat will not fall out. …
- Written by Alan M from Colinton
19 of 19 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I travel and often times my phone de-magnatizes my hotel room key, is this a concern with credit cards so close to the phone.?
- Asked by Ernest G from North Las Vegas
Can I put a Oyster bus card or in Montreal, a Opus card in this case, right next to the iPhone. could there be magnetic problems? Or whatever?
- Asked by Mylene S from Montreal
I am assuming, you are talking about a "contactless" card?!
These cards are powered through an elec I am assuming, you are talking about a "contactless" card?!
These cards are powered through an electromagnetic field at 14 MHz (see ISO 14443).
The metallic (aluminum) back of the iphone 5 definitely interferes with this field (somewhat simplified: it absorbs energy from the electromagnetic field). As a result your card will most likely not receive enough remaining energy to work if it is fully pushed into the card slot of the case.
I have tried it out with my company badge and it didn't work when it was fully inserted. I had to push it out so it came off the top of the phone about half an inch.
But you must be aware that these results highly depend on the quality of the card reader (which delivers "the energy") - and the antenna design and the chip in your card).
Bottom line: you will have problems (either more or less). …
- Answered by Josef K from Los Gatos