Small and compact, the Epson Expression Premium XP-700 has intelligent features such as a motorised control panel and output tray, fast duplex printing, plus Epson Connect for versatile, user-friendly printing. The Claria Premium Ink produces crisp, clear text documents but can also give outstanding, glossy photos with sharp detail, deep blacks and rich, vibrant colours. This makes it perfect for the modern home.
Epson Connect allows you to print wirelessly from devices within the house, and print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer's unique email address. Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents directly in cloud services. In addition the XP-700 is AirPrint ready.
- Connect with Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet
- Five individual ink cartridges
- 40 percent smaller than previous models
- AirPrint ready
- Uses Claria Premium Ink
- Dual front-loading paper tray
- Rear speciality media feed
- 8.8 cm touch-screen
- PictBridge and memory card slots
- PC-free photo printing
Did you notice?This model features a motorised control panel and output tray, which open automatically before printing so all you have to do is collect your printouts.
Apple Recommends ForThe Expression Premium XP-700 is ideal for busy households with an interest in home photography that also want to print lots of documents.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Premium XP-700 AirPrint Printer
- Five ink cartridges
- Software CD
- Setup guide
- Power cable
- Display Size: 8.8 cm
- Connections: AirPrint ,Ethernet,PicBridge,USB 2.0,Wireless
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash,MagicGate Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick,Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick Micro,Memory Stick Pro,Memory Stick Pro Duo,Microdrive,MicroSD,MicroSDHC,MiniSD,MiniSDHC,RS-MMC,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy,Scanner
- Height: 141 mm/5.55 in.
- Width: 390 mm/15.4 in.
- Depth: 341 mm/13.4 in.
- Weight: 7.3 kg
- Black print speed: 32 pages per minute
- Black resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Color print speed: 32 pages per minute
- Color resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Trays: 2 (100 Sheets Standard, 20 Photo Sheets)
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Min Paper Size: 9 x 13 cm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: 5
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 2400 x 4800
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- UPC or EAN No.: 8715946527758
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Learn to use it by trial and error
The user manual lacks detail on how to use the printer and is sometimes ambiguous.
The rear feed for thicker paper or card is a b The user manual lacks detail on how to use the printer and is sometimes ambiguous.
The rear feed for thicker paper or card is a bonus.
What could have been included is a template to place on the scanner into which could be placed a CD/DVD for copying the label to a blank CD/DVD for setting it exactly in the correct place can be hit or miss.
Scanner to computer software lacks feature to adjust or crop image before final scan.
Apart from that it is fast and produces high quality prints.
Genuine ink cartridges are expensive …
- Written by William George D from Aberdeen
109 of 121 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have only just had the EX 700 so I am not that familia with all its features yet, I also have the I have only just had the EX 700 so I am not that familia with all its features yet, I also have the iPhone 4S I tried printing pictures wireless and it worked very fast and printed perfect pictures. I also printed picture's from iPad again perfect results, and I have a Nikon 1 J2 camera this I used via cable again perfect picture results, I hope my answer is helpful for you. …
- Answered by Maurice J
I've successfully printed on 300gsm papers using the rear tray. It means feeding the paper one at a I've successfully printed on 300gsm papers using the rear tray. It means feeding the paper one at a time though. …
- Answered by Zofia G