A monitor as mobile as your baby
The magnetic base and rechargeable battery lets you move the camera to another room to follow your baby’s movement. With the two-way audio, you can listen, talk and sing to your baby without external speakers.
Never miss a moment or memory
Customise the sensitivity level of alerts that are activated by baby’s motion and sounds and enjoy still shots that are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, chronicling baby’s movements. The app automatically saves photos to your iPhone and app libraries. With up to four devices and four users who can share control, both parents and grandparents can check in on baby at any time, from anywhere.
- The iBaby Monitor M2 lets you see and hear your baby from anywhere, at any time
- Still shots are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, capturing baby’s movements
- Two-way audio lets you listen, talk and sing to your baby without external speakers
- Rechargeable battery lets you move the camera to another room for up to two hours
Did you notice?The iBaby Monitor M2 works with the free iBaby View app that allows you to view your baby remotely.
Apple Recommends ForParents (and grandparents) who want to see and hear their baby from anywhere, at any time.
What's in the Box?
- iHealth iBaby Monitor M2
- Magnetic camera base
- Power adaptor
- Mounting kit
- Quick install guide
- Height: 12 cm/4.72 in.
- Width: 15 cm/5.9 in.
- Weight: 734 g
- Length: 18 cm/7.1 in.
- Free iBaby Monitor BM app, available via download from the App Store in iTunes.
- Mfr. Part Number: M2
- UPC or EAN No.: 855111003194
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Staying in touch with your baby has never been easier.
Designed to be used with our advanced iBaby Monitors M2 and M3s, the iBaby View companion app allows you to conveniently check on your adorable little one’s status whether you are at home or on the road.
With iBaby View app, you can:
o Watch live stream of your baby 24/7 wherever you are
o Fully control your live video feed with a swipe of your finger (requires iBaby Monitor M3s)
o Communicate with your baby via two-way audio speakers
o Check on your baby’s sleeping status with night-vision LED lights, motion and sound sensors.
o Track your baby’s sleeping pattern using “Sleep-Record” function
You may also:
o Capture still shots from video feed
o Apply photo effects to the captured images
o Share your photos with family and friends on your favorite social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Which ibaby monitor has better features, M2 or M3?
- Asked by Prerna S
I bought M3 a year ago and was very happy with its quality, though it has taken me a while to set it I bought M3 a year ago and was very happy with its quality, though it has taken me a while to set it up (port forwarding on our double router home setup has not been easy). The only complain I have with the M3 is its lack of a built-in speaker. So I have been looking forward to the M2.
The M2 is much easier to setup, not port forwarding whatsoever. Pretty design, the magnetic stand is very chic, and speaker is built-in. One thing I missed sorely is you can no longer move the camera with the app, which I think is the most appealing function of the M3! …
- Answered by Michelle T from 港区
Is it secure? Is it possible for someone unauthorized to use their phone or iPad to see you baby?
- Asked by Seana M from Saint John
Can the ibaby M2 product be used when you travel (ie can you use it on vacation in a hotel or at the grandparent's house)?
- Asked by Jessica S from Louisville
YES.... as long as you are in a hotel that offers Wi-Fi. All you have to do is connect your phone t YES.... as long as you are in a hotel that offers Wi-Fi. All you have to do is connect your phone to to the back of the unit program the M2 to the hotel's Wi-Fi, as long as you have wi-fi on your phone or iPad, you can see what's going on in the room. I use it to monitor my invalid mom. …
- Answered by Kijana W from Houston