A monitor as mobile as your baby
The magnetic base and rechargeable battery lets you move the camera to another room to follow your baby’s movement. With the two-way audio, you can listen, talk and sing to your baby without external speakers.
Never miss a moment or memory
Customise the sensitivity level of alerts that are activated by baby’s motion and sounds and enjoy still shots that are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, chronicling baby’s movements. The app automatically saves photos to your iPhone and app libraries. With up to four devices and four users who can share control, both parents and grandparents can check in on baby at any time, from anywhere.
- The iBaby Monitor M2 lets you see and hear your baby from anywhere, at any time
- Still shots are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, capturing baby’s movements
- Two-way audio lets you listen, talk and sing to your baby without external speakers
- Rechargeable battery lets you move the camera to another room for up to two hours
Did you notice?The iBaby Monitor M2 works with the free iBaby View app that allows you to view your baby remotely.
Apple Recommends ForParents (and grandparents) who want to see and hear their baby from anywhere, at any time.
What's in the Box?
- iHealth iBaby Monitor M2
- Magnetic camera base
- Power adaptor
- Mounting kit
- Quick install guide
- Height: 12 cm/4.72 in.
- Width: 15 cm/5.9 in.
- Weight: 734 g
- Length: 18 cm/7.1 in.
- Free iBaby Monitor BM app, available via download from the App Store in iTunes.
- Mfr. Part Number: M2
- UPC or EAN No.: 855111003194
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
The iBaby View App works with your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and allows you check-in on your baby from wherever you are as long as you are connected to a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G network. Customize sensitivity level of alerts that are activated by baby’s motion and sounds, plus still shots are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, chronicling baby’s movements. The app saves photos to your phone and app libraries. With up to four devices and four users who can share control, both parents and grandparents can check in on baby at any time, from anywhere! …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
hello :) i don't have wifi at home, only have 3G internet on my iphone which I use bluetooth to connect my laptop to for internet. can i use an ibaby?
- Asked by Eloise C from Sydney
Which ibaby monitor has better features, M2 or M3?
- Asked by Prerna S
I bought M3 a year ago and was very happy with its quality, though it has taken me a while to set it I bought M3 a year ago and was very happy with its quality, though it has taken me a while to set it up (port forwarding on our double router home setup has not been easy). The only complain I have with the M3 is its lack of a built-in speaker. So I have been looking forward to the M2.
The M2 is much easier to setup, not port forwarding whatsoever. Pretty design, the magnetic stand is very chic, and speaker is built-in. One thing I missed sorely is you can no longer move the camera with the app, which I think is the most appealing function of the M3! …
- Answered by Michelle T from 港区
Can the ibaby M2 product be used when you travel (ie can you use it on vacation in a hotel or at the grandparent's house)?
- Asked by Jessica S from Louisville
YES.... as long as you are in a hotel that offers Wi-Fi. All you have to do is connect your phone t YES.... as long as you are in a hotel that offers Wi-Fi. All you have to do is connect your phone to to the back of the unit program the M2 to the hotel's Wi-Fi, as long as you have wi-fi on your phone or iPad, you can see what's going on in the room. I use it to monitor my invalid mom. …
- Answered by Kijana W from Houston