The Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus is the perfect lightweight case for your MacBook. The custom-fit design offers the slim silhouette of a sleeve, with the added functionality of a comfortable shoulder strap. Store your daily accessories in the front organiser panel and keep your iPad safe in a specially fit padded compartment.
- High-density foam protection system
- Custom-fit padded MacBook and iPad compartments
- Durable PU trim materials
- Leather touch points
- Heather exterior with pinstripe liner
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- Front organiser panel for accessories
- Easy access zip pocket on front flap
- Brenthaven lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?Separate custom-fit, padded compartments safeguard your MacBook and iPad.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook in slim, stylish comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus
- Form Factor: Shoulder Bag
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 317.5 mm/12.5 in.
- Width: 406.4 mm/16 in.
- Depth: 50.8 mm/2 in.
- Weight: 500 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 1901101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791190115
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
would this be suitable for the 13" Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Brett O from Warrnambool
The description reads "for 15" MacBook or smaller" so my assumption is yes. Plus there is a lifetime The description reads "for 15" MacBook or smaller" so my assumption is yes. Plus there is a lifetime warranty, not sure you can beat that. …
- Answered by Josh E from Sammamish
Is this bag the right size for the 15" retina MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Ryan G
Yes. I just bought this bag and it fits my 15" Retina perfectly. Room to slide the computer in, bu Yes. I just bought this bag and it fits my 15" Retina perfectly. Room to slide the computer in, but tight enough to keep it in place. …
- Answered by Aaron A from Ann Arbor
Is this bag to big for my 11" Mac Book Air
- Asked by Ronald A from Northville
I would think it wouldn't be too bad. I'm actually looking at it for my 11" now. It might be a bit r I would think it wouldn't be too bad. I'm actually looking at it for my 11" now. It might be a bit roomy, But I shouldn't think it would be too bad. You can always stuff a bit of fabric down the side if you weren't sure. But compared to the prices of the rest….. This looks good! …
- Answered by Gilda K