Incase's Origami Workstation has a convenient, multifunctional design that provides complete protection for your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It also folds quickly and easily into a stand that offers both horizontal and vertical viewing positions for your iPad. Even better, it works with most iPad cases, so you can keep your iPad in its own case while you type.
- Thin, lightweight case for Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Folds into a stand for iPad
- Accommodates horizontal and vertical iPad viewing
- Secure snap-in keyboard attachment
- Velcro tabs for easy closure and stand setup
Did you notice?The Origami Workstation quickly folds into a stand that holds your iPad in horizontal or vertical positions for flexible viewing.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight case for your Apple Wireless Keyboard that has a built-in stand for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Origami Workstation (Note that a keyboard is not included.)
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 155 mm/6.1 in.
- Width: 318 mm/12.52 in.
- Weight: 340.2 g
- Length: 28 mm/1.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60296
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126654
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Keyboard sold separately.
Ratings & Reviews
I have had one of these for about 18 months now. I touch type and often use a keyboard with my iPad but didn't want a combined cas I have had one of these for about 18 months now. I touch type and often use a keyboard with my iPad but didn't want a combined case and keyboard because I don't use a keyboard all the time. This give me a choice. Some days I take my keyboard with me and some days I don't. It protects the apple wireless keyboard well and still looks fine and works fine after considerable use. Would recommend. …
- Written by Karen Ruth M from Cambridge
7 of 8 people found this useful
This looks really good because this year I am using IPads instead of school books and I find this alot easier than the built in ke This looks really good because this year I am using IPads instead of school books and I find this alot easier than the built in keyboard …
- Written by Sam B from Gorey
10 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do l need a mouse with a wireless keyboard for the ipad air if so which one
- Asked by Michael G
Does this work for the iPad mini?
- Asked by Felix A from Smyrna
Yes it will prop up the mini just fine. The workstation is primarily a case for your Apple Bluetooth Yes it will prop up the mini just fine. The workstation is primarily a case for your Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and not you iPad Mini so there are no worries there. …
- Answered by Mike D from Naperville
Is the Incase Origami Case compatable with ipad air?
- Asked by Simone G from Mandurah
Works great with the iPad Air. I have the Air in a Smart Case and it fits perfectly!
- Answered by Ross M from Toronto
Can you keep your otterbox on
- Asked by Kayla I from Plymouth
Yes, it works fine with an Otterbox case. I am testing it out right now with my iPad Air inside an O Yes, it works fine with an Otterbox case. I am testing it out right now with my iPad Air inside an Otterbox Defender - and it's as solid as a rock. …
- Answered by Beau W from San Francisco
Does the red Origami match the red smart case?
- Asked by Brittney O from Columbus
Yes. The red color of the Incase Origami Workstation matches the red color of the Apple Smartcase. Yes. The red color of the Incase Origami Workstation matches the red color of the Apple Smartcase.
I also had the same question. I called The Apple Store, but they only stock the black Origami Workstation. I called Incase and they did not know for sure, but said the reds should be very close in color. I ordered the red Origami workstation off Apple.com. The reds are, indeed, very close in color.
I'm very pleased with how they look together. …
- Answered by Linda B from Woodbury
Would this case work with android tablets? (Galaxy Note 3 10.1) or is it specifically made only to fit Ipads?
- Asked by Matthew B from Mclean
The case itself will work with any tablet (or even phone), but you will need an apple wireless keybo The case itself will work with any tablet (or even phone), but you will need an apple wireless keyboard to type on …
- Answered by Johnny A