Incase's Origami Workstation has a convenient, multifunctional design that provides complete protection for your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It also folds quickly and easily into a stand that offers both horizontal and vertical viewing positions for your iPad. Even better, it works with most iPad cases, so you can keep your iPad in its own case while you type.
- Thin, lightweight case for Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Folds into a stand for iPad
- Accommodates horizontal and vertical iPad viewing
- Secure snap-in keyboard attachment
- Velcro tabs for easy closure and stand setup
Did you notice?The Origami Workstation quickly folds into a stand that holds your iPad in horizontal or vertical positions for flexible viewing.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight case for your Apple Wireless Keyboard that has a built-in stand for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Origami Workstation (Note that a keyboard is not included.)
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 155 mm/6.1 in.
- Width: 318 mm/12.52 in.
- Weight: 340.2 g
- Length: 28 mm/1.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60296
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126654
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Keyboard sold separately.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
I have had one of these for about 18 months now. I touch type and often use a keyboard with my iPad but didn't want a combined cas I have had one of these for about 18 months now. I touch type and often use a keyboard with my iPad but didn't want a combined case and keyboard because I don't use a keyboard all the time. This give me a choice. Some days I take my keyboard with me and some days I don't. It protects the apple wireless keyboard well and still looks fine and works fine after considerable use. Would recommend. …
- Written by Karen Ruth M from Cambridge
This looks really good because this year I am using IPads instead of school books and I find this alot easier than the built in ke This looks really good because this year I am using IPads instead of school books and I find this alot easier than the built in keyboard …
- Written by Sam B from Gorey
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the Incase Origami Case compatable with ipad air?
- Asked by Simone G from Mandurah
Works great with the iPad Air. I have the Air in a Smart Case and it fits perfectly!
- Answered by Ross M from Toronto
does it hold the keyboard and ipad in this one case? or do you need a separate case for your iPad?
- Asked by Annette T from Los Angeles
Have they fixed the velcro problem in the newer products?
- Asked by Josephine A G from Virginia Beach
No answers yet
Can you use this without taking the smart case off your ipad?
- Asked by Linda M from Etobicoke
Yes it does - there's plenty of room around the iPad where it sits in this. Works with iPad Mini rig Yes it does - there's plenty of room around the iPad where it sits in this. Works with iPad Mini right up to iPad in OtterBox! …
- Answered by Michael T from Warren
does Incase origami work with ipad mini?
- Asked by Susan B from Sherrills Ford
Yes it does and well.
- Answered by Michael T from Warren
does origami case work with ipad 4
- Asked by Susan W from Punta Gorda
- Answered by Aimee B from Yreka