Nike+ FuelBand measures your everyday activity and turns it into NikeFuel. It tracks calories burned, steps taken and more. It's also a great watch.
How it works
Nike+FuelBand tracks your activity through a sport-tested accelerometer, then translates every move into NikeFuel. Nike+ FuelBand tracks running, walking, dancing, basketball and dozens of everyday activities. So put it on and get moving.
It starts with a goal
How active do you want to be? Set your Daily Goal and Nike+ FuelBand tracks your progress, lighting up from red to green throughout the day. Get to green and you've hit your goal. With the touch of a button you can cycle through your time, NikeFuel earned, steps taken and calories burned.
Make life a sport
Turn every day into a game. Challenge yourself to capture records, reach new milestones and unlock special achievements. Go on a streak by seeing how many days in a row you can get to green.
Track your progress
Wirelessly sync your Nike+ FuelBand to see your results. Or plug it directly into your Mac's USB port to sync. See your peaks, your progress and your trophies.
Get the free Nike+ FuelBand mobile app for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to sync wirelessly, track your progress and get extra motivation on the go. With the app you can compete with yourself or share results with your friends to compare, compete and celebrate.
- Available in three sizes: small, medium/large and x-large
- An ambient light sensor detects environmental light levels and adjusts display brightness accordingly
- Bluetooth pairing to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch for use with the Nike+ FuelBand app (requires iOS 5)
- Water-resistant for safe use during wet weather
- Online Nike+ user manual shows you just how much Nike+ FuelBand can do
- Two Lithium Polymer batteries provide a charge that lasts up to four days
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer measures your motion all day long
- PVC-free construction; materials include TPE (43%), Polypropylene (34%), Magnesium (14%), Stainless Steel (9%)
- Package is 100% recyclable paper
Did you notice?Wirelessly sync to the Nike+ FuelBand app on your iOS device to see your results, peaks, progress and trophies.
Apple Recommends ForTrack all your daily activities and make it fun to meet your fitness goals.
What's in the Box?
- Nike+ FuelBand
- USB charging cable
- USB charging stand
- Sizing tool
- Two easy-to-insert links for a fine-tuned fit*
- Width : 147 mm/5.79 in. circumference
- Weight : 27 g
- Mfr. Part Number : WM0105-100 US/CA
- UPC or EAN No. : 826220766164
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty : One-year limited
- * Nike+ FuelBand comes with two easy to insert links so you can fine tune your fit: 8 mm/0.32 in. and 16 mm/0.63 in.
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Glorified Pedometer, Very Expensive For What It Actually Does..
Even the store staff agreed, some of which returned and purchased alternative products.
Nice looking, doesn't track your runs, fuel points are rather false.. you earn more fuel points shaking a cocktail than you do running 20 miles through the alps. Essentially, this item is merely a pedometer and nothing more. Great if thats what you want but no new or revolutionary technology to be found here. Very expensive for what it actually does. …
- Written by Steven E from Ilkley
1 of 1 people found this useful
Does what it says on the tin
ive had this since it was released in the US except i only paid £50 for it...
ive had a good few months wearing this now and i am impressed. it is accurate when running on a treadmill and it is great motivation to run that little bit extra to get to your goal.
not only does it count your calories etc it also works well as a watch :)
down side is the sensors can be a bit sensitive at times so you could move your arm up to scratch your head and it counts it.
it isnt waterproof and the screws on the back corrode with sweat …
- Written by Philip M from hook
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Nike Fuelband measure steps or activity? Meaning, does it measure if you do other types of activity besides steps...like yoga or housework?
- Asked by Rebecka S from Arlington Heights
If you move your arms - or specially the arm with the band on - then yes, your effort is measured. I t's not magical, it uses movement sensors. So walking will earn you points, but cycling won't - unless you wave your arms wildly when cycling :-) …
- Answered by John K from Kirkland
- Asked by Joshua S from Middletown
On Nikes page, under FAQ, they state it's fine to shower with, just not recommended for swimming, su rfing, etc. …
- Answered by Brett C from Gurnee
- Answered by Aaron G from Kaukauna
- Asked by Josephine D from Butterworth
I have very small wrists (5 1/2" circumference) making the small 1/4" too big. Does it have to fit snug to be accurate?
- Asked by Belinda O from Breslau
- Answered by Aaron G from Kaukauna