Answers the call, answers to you
Now you can be truly hands-free when you need to be. When a call comes in, Voyager Legend tells you who is calling and you can decide whether to answer or ignore the call by voice command, without checking your phone or pushing a button.
Take the call wherever you choose
Smart Sensor technology knows when you're wearing your headset and routes the call to your iPhone or to your headset. And if you want to transfer the call back to your phone, just take off the headset. The sensors also pauses music when you take off the headset and automatically locks the call button to avoid unwanted calls.
Triple-play precision audio
Three microphones combine to capture your voice and block background noise, while three layers of wind protection ensure clear calls wherever your conversations take you. And the 13mm speaker delivers clear, full sound whether you're on a call on just listening to tunes.
- Incoming caller ID tells you who is calling and lets you manage the call with voice commands
- Smart Sensor technology knows when you're wearing the headset and routes the call to your iPhone or to your headset
- Calls are incredibly clear thanks to triple noise-cancelling mics that block background noise and wind
- 2-in-1 charging kit lets you charge the headset and your iPhone from computer or car
- Listen to your favourite tunes from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with a 13mm speaker that delivers clear, full sound
- Voice alerts tell you talk time, connection status and more
- Separate power, mute and volume buttons provide easy access so you're always in control
- Headset battery level displays on your iPhone screen so you'll always know that you have time to talk
- Comfort-tested, balanced design lets you slip it on and forget it's there; perfect for all-day wear
- Up to 7 hours of talk time and 11 days of standby time
Did you notice?The 2-in-1 car + USB charging system helps keep your headset charged on the go.
Apple Recommends ForHands-free conversations on your iPhone with voice-driven commands, Smart Sensors and premium sound.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
- Silicone eartips (S,M,L)
- Foam eartip covers (S,M)
- Car + USB charging system
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth, Mono Bluetooth, Multipoint Support
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- No. of Microphones: 3
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Charge Time: 90 minutes
- Stand By Time: 11 days
- Height: 63.5 mm/2.5 in.
- Depth: 0.42 in./1.07 cm
- Weight: 18.5 g
- Length: 101.6 mm/4 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 88938-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 017229138728
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I have bought many bluetooth headsets over the years and have found this one to be the very best. It syncs quickly, has very long I have bought many bluetooth headsets over the years and have found this one to be the very best. It syncs quickly, has very long standby and talk time and is a brilliant way to listen to audiobooks and podcasts without the hassle of cables. As I mentioned before, I have used many bluetooth headsets, all in the £50+ range from well known manufacturers, this is by far the best one I have used. It charges quickly, sounds great and is very comfortable. Talk/listening time is as good as that stated by Plantronics. …
- Written by Jamie S from CHESTER
25 of 27 people found this useful
Plantronics keep getting better,
I use the telephone so much in work that a good headset is a major boon. Over the last few years I have tried several of the Plant I use the telephone so much in work that a good headset is a major boon. Over the last few years I have tried several of the Plantronics headsets including Bluetooth, DECT, office and mobile designs. All have proved extremely ergonomic and comfortable and the Legend builds on this by bringing together and adding various small features from the rest of their range that add up to a lot:
* The ability to pair two phones (also present in other models such as the Pro UC) means that I can use one unit to take and make calls on office phone and my mobile.
* Background noise cancellation is even better, partly thanks to an extra microphone which helps to pick up and cancel out background sound.
* The introduction of an on/off switch (as opposed to a button that needed to be held down) makes it faster and easier to switch on and off - surprisingly useful.
* If the phone rings, putting the earpiece on will direct the call to the earpiece and calls can be answered by saying 'answer'.
* The unit is slimmer and slightly lighter than the Pro UC, which was itself a very easy on the ear unit.
It is hard to knock any of the Plantronics models but the Legend manages to take the design forward to the extent that the sheer feel of the unit is even more harmonious. Voice recognition for pulling up names from address books is good, battery life is improved and the earpiece is incredibly comfortable on the ear. I have tried so many units that either fall off the ear or constantly remind of their presence but I had to touch my ear to check that the Legend was still there.
There are other features such as 'Vocalist' that I will probably never get into and the key experience for me is that I use it without being aware of it. It performs its task unobtrusively and efficiently. …
- Written by Kieran S from Basingstoke
23 of 24 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does it sound to the person on the other hand as if you are ia a tin box?
- Asked by Roy H from Mokena
I just bought this after talking to my friend who at the time was using voyager legend headset. I wa I just bought this after talking to my friend who at the time was using voyager legend headset. I was impressed with the quality of his voice over my car's bluetooth system.
i liked the voice quality so much that I ordered my headset within 24 hours. the day i received mine headset, i called a few people using both my iPhone 5s and MagicJack app on my iPad mini, all calls received very positive comments on clarity.
Yesterday I spoke to a couple of people while driving home and switched between my car's bluetooth and voyager legend. During both calls, Voyager was rated higher for the quality and clarity of my voice and lack of background noise.
Not sure if this answers your tin-box question, but it in my personal experience of owning it less than a week i have received very good feedback. …
- Answered by Imran J from New Hyde Park
DOES THE EAR PIECE WORK ON BOTH EARS?
- Asked by Debbie S from Willow Spring
It can be placed on either the right or left ear. Swivel the boom up and rotate the earpiece around It can be placed on either the right or left ear. Swivel the boom up and rotate the earpiece around to swap sides. …
- Answered by Frederic B from Pflugerville
does this work with the left ear too?…my dad is deaf in his right ear… you get the point. please respond soon! :-)
- Asked by Elisabeth S from Santa Monica
Yes. Both the over the ear hook and the microphone reverse so it can be worn on either ear
- Answered by Justin G from Lake Forest
Does this Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset work with an ipad for using Dragon Dictate?
- Asked by Dorothy C
Yes it does, but you must use the Plantronics BT300 Bluetooth USB dongle. Also, in the Bluetooth Sys Yes it does, but you must use the Plantronics BT300 Bluetooth USB dongle. Also, in the Bluetooth System Preference Pane on you Mac, you need to select "PTL Legend" and "don't use". That way your Mac will not interfere with the Voyager Legend using the BT300. This is the only way it will work, and is the method explained by Plantronics. While I have not yet bought the BT300, I've read others reporting that the VL works great with DD. …
- Answered by Robert C from Tigard
will headset work on iphone 5s
- Asked by Dominic M from Bentleigh East
Yes. i am using with my iPhone 5s. and its working as good as it was working with my previous phone Yes. i am using with my iPhone 5s. and its working as good as it was working with my previous phone Galaxy S4. So dont worry. …
- Answered by Gulamali A from Hyderabad
Is the Planttronics Legend a Bluetooth 4.0 device?
- Asked by William K from Elgin
It has bluetooth3.0
- Answered by Gulamali A from Hyderabad