Dual microphones for outstanding audio
Two microphones work together to capture your voice and limit background noise for great audio quality, whether you're on a call or listening to music.
DeepSleep power-saving mode
Marque “hibernates” when it's away from your iPhone, extending battery readiness for up to five months.
2-in-1 charging kit
You'll never be powerless with the 2-in-1 charging kit. The combo USB cable lets you charge your headset and iPhone together from either your computer or your car.
Now you can be truly hands-free when you need to be. When a call comes in you can answer or ignore your calls via voice recognition – without pushing a button.
- Dual microphones capture your voice and limit background noise for clear, crisp conversations
- Listen to your favourite music and media from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- Extend battery readiness up to six months with DeepSleep “hibernation” mode
- Answer or ignore incoming calls with voice recognition
- 2-in-1 charging kit lets you charge headset and iPhone from computer or car
- Voice alerts tell you talk time, connection status and more
- Ultralight design is comfortable and convenient for quick conversations or longer listening
- Headset battery level displays on your iPhone screen
- Up to 7 hours of talk time, 11 days of standby time and up to 180 days of DeepSleep
- Guided audio pairing quickly talks you through the setup with your iPhone
Did you notice?The 2-in-1 car + USB charging system helps you keep your headset charged on the go.
Apple Recommends ForHands-free conversations on your iPhone with voice-driven commands and enhanced sound.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics Marque A170 Bluetooth Headset
- Car + USB charging system
- Clip-on earloop
- Other Features: Mono Bluetooth, Multipoint Support
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Power Source: USB
- Stand By Time: 11 days
- Height: 9.1 mm/0.36 in.
- Depth: 14 mm/0.55 in.
- Length: 49.3 mm/1.94 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 88928-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 017229138759
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I want something that will easily work with my iPhone 5s and iPhone Dragon software. Is this it?
- Asked by Jennie O from Birmingham
Does this device support the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Matt B from Millicent
Yes it does.
- Answered by Alan E from Upper Arlington
Can this be used in the left ear or is it only available for the right ear?
- Asked by Jo A T from Maryland Heights
Does this control music to start and to stop?
- Asked by Paul H from Pleasant Hill
Is this compatible with a Mac for Skype/Facetime?
- Asked by Susan O from Lafayette
I recently bought the A170 and it successfully pairs with my 3GS Phone and Mac Book Pro. I have ini I recently bought the A170 and it successfully pairs with my 3GS Phone and Mac Book Pro. I have initiated a Skype call with it, which is great over and above a wired headset, and music from either source is picked up and over-ridden by incoming calls. During the day pairing with the Mac drops off now and then. Switching the head set off then on it re-pairs but if I were using it for a lot of Skype or Face Time it may be less than satisfactory. (In case it makes a difference I will admit I am working mainly from Windows on a Parallels Desk Top.) It is too new, and little used for me to come to a final conclusion with the Mac, but in general I am very pleased with the A170. Easy to use, comfortable fit (with three options), and the voice control "Answer or Ignore" is a great feature. BUT I had a really rough voice from a cough when I originally set it up and now that my voice is normal it seems a bit hiss and miss as to whether it responds. I'm going to post a new question on that matter. …
- Answered by Hilary A W
Does anyone know the range on the Marque A170?
- Asked by Holly O from Marshall