Give your iPhone or iPod a quick charge with the Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Mini External Battery. Special high-output battery allows for fast charging. Charges at up to twice the current as traditional 500 mAh batteries. Improved conversion efficiency means more power actually makes it to your iPhone or iPod.
Advanced battery cell
Special high-output battery allows for fast charging. Charges at up to twice the current as traditional 500mAh batteries.
Improved conversion efficiency means more power actually makes it to your iPhone or iPod.
The black model's soft-touch finish and metal band compliment the black iPhone, while the gloss white finish and metal band compliment the design of the white iPhone.
- Special high-output battery for fast charging – up to twice the current of traditional 500 mAh batteries
- Improved conversion efficiency, so more power reaches your device
- Four-LED status indicator lights show how much power is left in your Powerstation
- Large 2,500 mAh battery keeps your devices powered up on the go
Did you notice?The extremely efficient design means you get more power to your iPhone or iPod touch than traditional back-up batteries.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly get a full charge when your iPhone or iPod battery is running low.
What's in the Box?
- Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Mini External Battery
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
- Power Source: USB
- Height: 13.5 mm/0.53 in.
- Width: 48.8 mm/1.92 in.
- Weight: 130 g
- Length: 92.4 mm/3.64 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2765_PWRSTION-MINI-WHT-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472027654
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Good form factor but disappointing performance
The device looks great and feels relatively solid (if a little plastic-y)
However, it preforms poorly. It takes a very long tim The device looks great and feels relatively solid (if a little plastic-y)
However, it preforms poorly. It takes a very long time to charge, and when fully charged, and not used for 24 hours the battery has depleted by about 15 percent.
I can just about get one full charge for my iPhone 4 from it.
For the money I think it's worth trying an alternative or two for half the price!
Another annoying 'feature' is that there's no 'through' charging meaning that you need two chargers to simultaneously charge phone and Powerstation.
For the money I'd expect more power, better quality and a small pouch or case to keep it safe in your bag.
My advice would be to shop around and try an alternative. …
- Written by Ross C from London
25 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it charge the full size iPad? iPad 4th generation?
- Asked by Carlos R from Odessa
No, It won't. Even when you try plug it, It will say it is charging for 1/2 a second but then discon No, It won't. Even when you try plug it, It will say it is charging for 1/2 a second but then disconnects because of the short circuiting …
- Answered by Belle A from Macquarie Link
How do you charge this battery? Does it come with a wall plug?
- Asked by Monica T from Baltimore
Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a wall plug. But it does come with the cable that charges it (Mo Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a wall plug. But it does come with the cable that charges it (Mophie Juice Pack) It is like a normal usb plug, you could plug it into your ipod wall chargers, & it works perfectly! …
- Answered by Anonymous
if the battery is full charged on the mophie juice pack how much charge/ full charges can you get??
- Asked by Shannon B from Rockingham
Is this compatible with the iPhone 5c
- Asked by Jennie W from New York
If my iphone 4s battery is getting low when I am on the phone can I plug the Mophie into my phone and keep talking?
- Asked by Ronald E from Minneapolis
Yes , you can plug it in and it will act the same as when you are plugged into your apple supplied c Yes , you can plug it in and it will act the same as when you are plugged into your apple supplied charger. …
- Answered by Heather M from Columbia
I will buy an iPhone 4s and I want to know if that charger works with iPhone using the lifeproof
- Asked by Oma A T from Puerto La Cruz
Yes it will if your apple USB will work with the case it will work with this... Because you plug in Yes it will if your apple USB will work with the case it will work with this... Because you plug in your USB cable to the pack and plug the 30-pin into your phone! …
- Answered by Lane H from Montgomery