The Twelve South HiRise for iMac is a clever new adjustable stand that raises your iMac or Apple Display to your optimal viewing height. A stunningly simple design and an easy-to-adjust internal metal support shelf make this a must-have accessory for anyone who works long hours in front of an iMac or Apple Display.
Choose from six viewing heights by simply adjusting the position of the metal shelf within HiRise. Perforated, magnetic plates on the front and rear of HiRise allow easy access – and ventilation – for items you store inside HiRise, like backup drives, a Mac mini or personal items like your wallet and keys. The faceplates are held in place with magnets, or can be attached using the included screws.
HiRise works with all iMac and Apple Displays that have an L-shaped stand. Now you have an elegant way to perfectly align your Apple Display with your iMac screen.
- Raise your iMac or Apple Display to your eye level
- Adjusts iMac to one of six different heights
- Creates secret storage for wallet, keys or a hard drive
- Gives iMac or Apple Display a show-stopping new look
- Over-engineered to securely support the heaviest iMac
- Perfectly aligns iMac with Thunderbolt Display
- Perforated front and rear faceplates are held in place with magnets or included screws
Did you notice?Minimise desktop clutter with a hidden storage compartment for your wallet, keys, iPhone or a backup hard drive.
Apple Recommends ForRaise your iMac to the perfect height for comfortable viewing and working.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South HiRise Stand for iMac
- Owner's manual
- Height: 21.8 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Weight: 1700 g
- Length: 8.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1223
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002580
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Works well, snug fit
This drive is good size and fits on my key chain perfectly. It's robust, stylish and it seems to be very well built. The speed is This drive is good size and fits on my key chain perfectly. It's robust, stylish and it seems to be very well built. The speed is great, too. …
- Written by Dane B
CRACKING PIECE OF KIT
Was reluctant to spend £70 at first, but well worth it. It has raised my Thunderbolt display to a comfortable viewing level now. Was reluctant to spend £70 at first, but well worth it. It has raised my Thunderbolt display to a comfortable viewing level now. I keep my Mac Mini inside it, it looks really neat and tidy on the desk now.
Don't see the point of using the screws as the magnets hold perfectly.
Going to buy the BackPack shelf next or maybe even two. …
- Written by Andy R from Leicester
Strong and Reliable
The HiRise gives an extra aesthetic appeal to your desktop while heightening the screen at 6 customisable levels. I was a little d The HiRise gives an extra aesthetic appeal to your desktop while heightening the screen at 6 customisable levels. I was a little disheartened by what looks like to be a strong glue that holds a rubber seal on. The allen key provided is weak and wears easy and doesn't provide much pivot support to tighten the screws. Leaving that aside, a brilliant piece of kit. …
- Written by Christopher H from Warrington
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the old, fully aluminium Apple Cinema Display (20") work with this product?
- Asked by Jenny P
No answers yet
Can I use it to house my Mac Mini and a monitor on top?
- Asked by Kurtis J from Westbrook
Yes, Twelve South actually suggest this use on their own site. It's something I ahve been considerin Yes, Twelve South actually suggest this use on their own site. It's something I ahve been considering for my own MacMini. …
- Answered by Daniel G
Is it possible to place the iMac on the top of this stand rather than on the interior shelves? I want to mqximize the height of my iMac.
- Asked by Jason W from San Rafael
Technically I do not see any problems with doing this as the HiRise should still support the weight. Technically I do not see any problems with doing this as the HiRise should still support the weight. However it will not be as stable and could be prone to slipping. Furthermore you will need to contact Twelve South directly to check that if you do place the iMac on top of the HiRise and the HiRise fails then will it be covered by the warranty / guarantee? …
- Answered by Samuel B
Can this be used with Apple Thunderbolt Cinema Display?
- Asked by Vandad N