Gardening advice has just been given a high-tech makeover. With its unique Plant Care Engine, the Koubachi can monitor everything your plant needs: water, fertiliser, humidity, temperature and light. It then gives you an individual care plan tailored to specific plants by considering the species and the plant's own water usage rate, light intensity and temperature.
The Koubachi accurately determines the vitality of your plant and sends you a notification on your iPhone or by email with precise care advice at the right time. For example, the soil moisture sensor will give you overwatering alarms and you’ll receive alerts when the temperature sensor determines that it is too warm or cold for your plants.
You can access your plants on your iPhone or via the web app. All your data, plants and settings are fully synchronised to the Koubachi Cloud and thus will always give you up-to-date information no matter which device you use. Only one sensor is needed for all your plants, too. Put the sensor on one plant then give it a fortnight and Koubachi will have learned all it needs to know to pro¬vide you with accurate advice.
- Only one sensor needed for all your plants
- Wirelessly connected to your Wi-Fi network
- Tailored care plan for plants
- Withstands all weather conditions
- One-year battery life on just two standard AA batteries
- Sensor detects moisture, temperature and light
- Determines the needs of your plant
- Unique Plant Care Engine (PCE) can adapt to your actions
- Free app and free service access
Did you notice?The Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor sends notifications to your iPhone or email, letting you know when your plant needs to be taken care of, so you can react before it is too late.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping track of all your plants and getting great gardening tips, even when you’re on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Height: 175 mm/6.89 in.
- Width: 78 mm/3.07 in.
- Weight: 110 g
- Length: 57 mm/2.24 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: K002
- UPC or EAN No.: 7629999016194
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Koubachi – Your Personal Plant Care Assistant
Koubachi helps you care for your precious plants so that they to grow faster, live longer and bloom more often. Koubachi notifies you when it’s time to take action, and even tells you exactly what to do.
And all of that completely free of charge!
Koubachi notifies you when it’s time to:
– Water your plant
– Give fertilizer
– Mist the leaves
– Individual care plan for each plant by species with the Koubachi Plant Care Engine
– Plant library offering a wealth of information and insights
– Plant wizard to help you determine your plant species
– Receive adjustable notification when a task is due
– Personalizable Plants
– Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor Support
The Magic (how it all works):
Our Koubachi Plant Care Engine maintains a constantly growing amount of plant models, developed by Swiss biologists, and customized care plans for each of your plants special needs. The system incorporates the plants' species, current season, specific geographic location, and most importantly the water cycle duration from your calibration. When it’s time to take action Koubachi got you covered. With your permission, we’ll send you a notification including exact care instructions.
Koubachi – Give your plant a voice!
**Thank You For Your Support!** …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Broke after 3 weeks, and would not connect to new router
Well... Too expensive, couldn't connect with my new router no matter what tried. And last, the tip broke off. Not really worth the Well... Too expensive, couldn't connect with my new router no matter what tried. And last, the tip broke off. Not really worth the high price tag. …
- Written by Gary B from Kolding
8 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this the most awesome thing out there?
- Asked by Jeffrey D from Valhalla
It does seem awesome to us. If we had aprox $1000 to buy seven sensors if would truly be awesome and It does seem awesome to us. If we had aprox $1000 to buy seven sensors if would truly be awesome and helpful to us in my front and back yards but that said I feel somebody might just walk away with the units in the front yard.
Time i.e. more reviews should clear up a lot of questions I think ...
Best to all,
DT T. …
- Answered by D T from Westchester
Does the Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor Outdoor work outside of United States of America
- Asked by Swapnil C
Does this work in vegetable garden beds? What if I have multiple beds?
- Asked by Julia W from Cordova
Yes it does work in vegetable garden bed. Seems like Koubachi does not yet support managing multiple Yes it does work in vegetable garden bed. Seems like Koubachi does not yet support managing multiple plants at the same time with only one sensor. You can move the sensor from plant to plant (they call that multi plant) or just select the most demanding plant in your garden bed and add it to the app. Worked for me. …
- Answered by Philipp B