Crayola ColourStudio HD + gives young artists near limitless creative play on the iPad, complete with pictures, colour, animation, sound and music.
The app comes with the iMarker digital stylus which is essentially a marker, crayon, pen and paintbrush in one. The stylus safely interacts with your iPad’s touch display while the app differentiates between the child's input (finger taps, swipes and more) and input from iMarker. This allows intuitive, creative play, with the accuracy and ease of a stylus, allowing your child to manipulate the creative space without having to stop and toggle the app between modes.
With pictures, animations, sound effects and music, ColourStudio HD always has something new to discover. New pictures are also available through ongoing updates when you sync your iPad. Parents can even print children’s artwork (requires iOS 4.2 or later), or share it through email and Facebook.
- iPad drawing app with colouring games for children
- Share creations via email and Facebook
- iMarker, ColorStudio HD app and your iPad together create an amazing digital colouring book
- Gives you the functionality of Crayola crayons, paints, pencils, markers and more
- iMarker looks and feels like a Crayola marker, but safely interacts with your iPad screen
- Design unlimited colouring pages using ColorStudio HD's library of backgrounds, music, sound effects and other element
- Free ongoing content updates with new picture sets and animations
Did you notice?You can turn your iPad into the most amazing colouring book ever with crayons, paints, pencils, markers and more in one convenient, no-ink, no-mess, kid-safe package.
Apple Recommends ForParents of children who love to draw and want something to keep them occupied on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Crayola HD iMarker
- Mfr. Part Number : RE35959
- UPC or EAN No. : 685387363896
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Printing requires iOS 4.2 or later
Ratings & Reviews
This product needs to be taken off the Apple shelves.
Shame about this one but we had to take ours back. We were in an Apple Store for something else and spotted this hanging up. At fi rst we thought it was quite neat, but once we got it home and tried to use it, we soon learned that it was a total waste of money. The stylus didn't work. We had other stylus' which worked fine, yet for some reason this £25 one didn't. It also even needed batteries which we THINK was just for a light. We looked online for some reviews and they were all saying the same thing, that they don't work. The icing on the cake was that the app you can download for it was free anyway. So essentially you were paying £25 for a battery powered stylus that didn't work. We decided to use our existing "cheap" stylus (also easier to hold and was better size wise for a child to learn to hold a pen/pencil/crayon!), and download the FREE Crayola app.
It was the first time I had ever walked out of an Apple Store with a product not fit for purpose. I recommend that Apple test other branded products, as it is doing nothing for their reputation. This product needs to be taken off the shelves. …
- Written by Steve H from Camberley
10 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you use this on a Nook, as well. Purchased coloring pages on the Nook site but regular stylist does not work well, too big to stay in lines.
- Asked by Judith D from Carmichaels
No answers yet
Yes we use it on our iPad mini without any problems!
- Answered by Danara B from Brisbane
I am considering buying the Crayola App for my granddaughter. Is this possible without me knowing her Apple ID?
- Asked by Richard K