The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve features a separate charging port zip, letting you keep your MacBook Pro fully protected while it powers up.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zip closure
- Second zip provides direct access to MagSafe port for easy in-sleeve charging
- Padded zip binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?A second zip provides direct access to the MagSafe port for easy charging while in-sleeve.
Apple Recommends ForA unique carrying solution with a simple design that lets you power up while fully protecting your MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina display.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve,X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60226
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450125480
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the 15 inch case fit my 15 inch macbook with retina display? I'm worried it will be too loose..
- Asked by Iris V from Fort Bragg
I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I c I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I can confirm it fits well. Not too snug or tight, but just right with a small amount of space. Definitely doesn't feel tight or loose. …
- Answered by Charanjit C
does it fit with shell case (MacBook Pro with Retina)
- Asked by Angelica D from Edgartown
No answers yet
Is the case waterproof or even slightly water repellent?
- Asked by Millie S
Will these cases protect my MacBook Pro 13" well or not? Does it have a soft inner padding?
- Asked by Joshua A from Miramar
They do have a soft inner padding
- Answered by Lisa B from Norwalk