The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve works well as a standalone case or inside your favourite bag.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zip closure
- Padded zip binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?The interior of the sleeve features a padded zip binding to prevent scratches.
Apple Recommends ForA simple protective solution for securing your MacBook Air.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60223
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450125459
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Smart functional design with good protection.
The case offers good protection from external knocks and has a very soft internal lining. There is also a padded hem on both side The case offers good protection from external knocks and has a very soft internal lining. There is also a padded hem on both sides of the heavy duty zip that offers additional protection when opening and closing the case. I've used one of these cases on my iPad for many months with no problems so had no hesitation in buying one for my Mac. …
- Written by Steve R from Lanzarote
4 of 8 people found this useful
11" Incase for Macbook Air
Totally agree with the first reviewer and added to this the zip disintegrated after about a dozen uses. Utterly useless waste of m Totally agree with the first reviewer and added to this the zip disintegrated after about a dozen uses. Utterly useless waste of money! Don't bother! …
- Written by David W from STOURBRIDGE
13 of 13 people found this useful
Doesn't protect machine from zip
Unlike my previous cases for other MacBooks/PowerBooks/Airs this one doesn't put any protection between the zip of the case and th Unlike my previous cases for other MacBooks/PowerBooks/Airs this one doesn't put any protection between the zip of the case and the edge of the computer. Obviously this isn't ideal as it whilst the rest of the case is well padded and soft inside and out this will leave your Air vulnerable to damage and scratches. …
- Written by Ross C from London
28 of 31 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the 13" air case fit my late 2013 macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Chelsea F from San Antonio
I just purchased this and the laptop isn't snug at all. I'm searching for a more snug one now.
- Answered by Julia L from Millville
Does the 13" Macbook pro case fit the 13" Macbook air? Or is it too big
- Asked by Sarah G from Chapel Hill
does it fit with shell case (MacBook Pro with Retina)
- Asked by Angelica D from Edgartown
yes it will
- Answered by Erin D from Burlington
Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?
- Asked by David O from Warrington
It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd expect it to. I'm sure it's perfect with the pre-2013 retina MBP. …
- Answered by Chad D from Plano
Does the Neoprene Sleeve 13" have a separate pocket inside to carry the charger so it doesn't scratch the laptop?
- Asked by Keira H from Eaglehawk
No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge t No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge the computer without taking it out. (As seen in one of the pictures for the description.) Unfortunately, it only has one section, for the computer itself. …
- Answered by Samantha S from Atherton