Like all MATT & NAT products, the lining of the Creed briefcase is made out of 100% recycled plastic bags. Closed with a nylon zip, the bag features a padded compartment for your MacBook and a separate, protective compartment for an iPad and an easy-access large pocket in the front. All your additional devices such as an iPod, iPhone and charger also have their own, labeled compartments for practical storage in the front pocket. For total convenience, there's a slit pocket for an iPod or iPhone on the outside back of the bag. You also get the choice of carrying the bag in your hand or on your shoulder thanks to handles and an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Lining made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Padded compartment for your MacBook
- Special compartment for your iPad
- Easy iPhone or iPod access in the back
- Additional special pockets for your iPhone, iPod and charger
- MATT & NAT custom-made hardware and quality
Did you notice?The briefcase can be carried by hand or on the shoulder with an adjustable, padded shoulder strap.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook, iPad, iPhone and accessories in padded comfort.
What's in the Box?
- MATT & NAT Creed Briefcase
- Form Factor: Brief Case, Messenger Bag
- Material: Fabric, Synthetic
- Height: 320 mm/12.6 in.
- Width: 100 mm/3.94 in.
- Weight: 1.29 kg
- Length: 420 mm/16.54 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 37127 Black Dwell
- UPC or EAN No.: 883313893916
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would this bag work well for an 11-inch MacBook Air?
- Asked by Jason S from Harrisonburg
Will this hold an iPad with keyboard?
- Asked by Jane N from Port Jervis
No answers yet