The Enhanced Wireless Day/Night Cloud Home Network Camera includes built-in infrared LEDs for night vision up to five metres. Compact and easy to set up with secure Wi-Fi, you can record seven days of video and audio using an included 16GB micro SD card. The mydlink service allows you to monitor your home from your iPhone or iPad, or you can have the passive infrared motion detector send you an email alert when it detects movement. You can also use the external speaker input and built-in microphone for two-way audio.
- Wireless N technology for a flawless connection
- 1.0 lux CMOS sensor for low light environments
- Infrared LED night vision up to five metres
- Video and audio remote recording and playback online and from your iPad or iPhone
- PIR (Passive infrared) sensor for motion detection
- Motion-triggered alerts by email
- Built-in microphone and external speaker input for two-way audio
- Wireless security with Wi-Fi protected setup
- 16GB micro SD card included
Did you notice?You can keep an eye on your home online and using your iPhone or iPad.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your iPhone to monitor your home, even at night.
What's in the Box?
- D-Link Enhanced Day/Night Cloud Camera
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Manual/Software CD
- Quick install guide
- Mounting kit
- Height: 126 mm/4.96 in.
- Width: 65.8 mm/2.59 in.
- Depth: 65 mm/2.56 in.
- Weight: 76.9 g (without bracket and stand)
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069368325
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Good product for monitoring your home while away
I found this product really easy to install and use.
We now have the Mydlink software working well on both our iPad and iPhone I found this product really easy to install and use.
We now have the Mydlink software working well on both our iPad and iPhone and we have set the alert capability up, so that when movement is detected when we are out, we receive an email. It's a great way of seeing what the dog is up to in the day!
I was impressed to see that the camera also records audio, as many don't.
I'd strongly recommend it. …
- Written by Melissa S from Sunningdale
22 of 23 people found this useful
Bought this camera when I went back to work after we had our first baby - basically so I wouldn't miss out on anything! I followed Bought this camera when I went back to work after we had our first baby - basically so I wouldn't miss out on anything! I followed set up instructions and I had it up and running in no time. I'm amazed at the picture quality considering the price. I love that it has a built in microphone so I can hear all the little noises and gurgles! So pleased I went for this over others on the market. …
- Written by Alex M from Leatherhead
15 of 17 people found this useful
Works well. Excellent capacity and good motion sensor. Easy to view and delete files - plus handy iPhone app.
- Written by Funda C from London
10 of 10 people found this useful
This is my second purchase of a d-link camera. They are easy to set up and good quality. The only down fall is the power supply ca This is my second purchase of a d-link camera. They are easy to set up and good quality. The only down fall is the power supply cable could be longer but that's just a small issue. The picture quality is good and I'm most impressed with the night vision. The new app runs smoothly and allows you to control/adjust most things.
I will be purchasing another camera as these are great for the price. …
- Written by Dave P from Farnborough
2 of 2 people found this useful
On the plus side it is a good little camera for the money, a bit slow to load pictures and 6 second delay, but good quality pictur On the plus side it is a good little camera for the money, a bit slow to load pictures and 6 second delay, but good quality pictures......But, be prepared for the usual trouble.
On the box is says 'Zero Configuration' - Well excuse me whilst I die laughing.
Zero Configuration took me nearly all morning (iPhone,MBA and 21" Desktop) to configure - Load new firmware, then load some more, Java this, Java that, then download some updates - It was so frustrating.
Why don't Apple produce a nice little CCTV camera and run D-Link out of business - One that just works straight out of the box! …
- Written by Chris S from Henley on Thames
4 of 5 people found this useful
Mac installation hopeless
I have wasted nearly a whole day working out how to install this on my mac. I need java 6 which no-one tells you and it seems virt I have wasted nearly a whole day working out how to install this on my mac. I need java 6 which no-one tells you and it seems virtually impossible to find and download. I am off to call apple now and see if they can help. …
- Written by Matthew G from Rossett
6 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this device compatible with Mac OS X 10.7.5?
- Asked by Thomas A
Yes. It is supports all Apple OS
- Answered by Adrian E