The rugged Thule Gauntlet Attaché Case provides the protection you need to take your MacBook Pro and iPad anywhere.
- Fits both a MacBook Pro and an iPad
- Clamshell design lets you use MacBook Pro while it's still in the case
- Nylex lining and compressible foam padding protects iPad without adding bulk
- Interior divider with iPad, iPhone and accessory pockets
- A wider base means you can put an extended power adapter in the interior storage pocket
Did you notice?The clamshell design lets you use your MacBook Pro while it's still in the case.
Apple Recommends ForRobust protection for your MacBook Pro and iPad in nearly any environment.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Gauntlet Attaché Case
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 333 mm/13.11 in.
- Width: 89 mm/3.5 in.
- Weight: 1 kg
- Length: 389 mm/15.31 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: TGPA-215
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854226202
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
I've owned this semi-ridged case for three weeks now and I'm still very pleased with it. No signs of wear, tear or scratches and i I've owned this semi-ridged case for three weeks now and I'm still very pleased with it. No signs of wear, tear or scratches and it looks as good as new despite a daily train, tube and walking commute.
The dimensions are hardly larger than the MacBook, but it offers really good protection and a decent amount of internal storage space. A small criticism; despite being an 'exclusive' Apple case, the internal pockets are simply too deep and not optimised for the kind of products a Mac user will need. A projector adaptor, headphone case, remote etc all disappear into the pocket depths and make retrieving them trickier than it should be. Also no pen pocket. That said, these are minor concerns and you should have no hesitation in buying one of these compact cases.
The handles are comfortable and seem firmly attached as is the carrying strap. …
- Written by Erik D from Aylesbury
12 of 12 people found this useful
A super, practical case for MacBook, iPad and accessories
Just taken delivery of the 15" Gauntlet Attache case for MacBook Pro and it's great. The case looks good, it's compact and slight Just taken delivery of the 15" Gauntlet Attache case for MacBook Pro and it's great. The case looks good, it's compact and slightly understated, yet offers great protection. Very impressed with the quality and the appearance. Can use computer while still in the case. There's ample room for the power supply, accessories without adding too much bulk. The shoulder strap makes this very practical indeed. Highly recommended. …
- Written by J R M from Waltham Cross
17 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the thule 15" Gauntlet Attache Case hold both a 15" and a 13" MacBook Pro traveling together in the same case?
- Asked by Monty M from Conway
Are there any Thule Attache cases that will fit the MacBook Pro Retina 13inch?
- Asked by Joshua R from Port Arthur
The 13" Gauntlet 2.0 Attaché will hold both the standard 13" MacBook Pro and the Retina version. The The 13" Gauntlet 2.0 Attaché will hold both the standard 13" MacBook Pro and the Retina version. The dimensions of the computers are very similar (12.78"x8.94"x.95" for the Pro and 12.35"x8.62"x.75" Retina). The Thule Attaché also has an elastic strap that holds the computer in place while closed. …
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
Is this suitable for the MacBook Air?
- Asked by Lesley B
I use the 15 inch Gauntlet for my Mac Air 13 inch. I put it in a slim soft case to compensate for th I use the 15 inch Gauntlet for my Mac Air 13 inch. I put it in a slim soft case to compensate for the extra space but the trade off for extra storage is worth it …
- Answered by Bruce L from Royal Palm Beach
will a power supply fit in the thule 15" gauntlet attache case
- Asked by Julia S
The Thule Gauntlet Attaché will hold a standard MagSafe power adaptor along with several other acces The Thule Gauntlet Attaché will hold a standard MagSafe power adaptor along with several other accessories. …
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
Is there room enough for charger, portable hard drive,etc in case?
- Asked by Charles P from Humble
There's enough space for iPad, charger and magic mouse. You may also keep a few pages (10 - 15). If There's enough space for iPad, charger and magic mouse. You may also keep a few pages (10 - 15). If you are packing all this, you won't find enough space for your portable HDD. …
- Answered by Yahya S