The compact Logitech UE Mobile Boombox easily connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away. Two full-range drivers deliver the perfectly balanced UE Sound Signature for true and detailed sound. A built-in microphone enables it to double as a speakerphone for hands-free calling. And it's incredibly portable so you can always travel with pure, undiluted music.
Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to control music from up to 50 feet away from the speaker. Easily pair up to eight Bluetooth devices to the speaker.
Take turns playing music. You and your friends can connect up to two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Switching between devices is as easy as pressing pause on one device and play on another.
UE Sound Signature
Experience powerful sound that's pure, undiluted and perfectly tuned. Two full-range drivers deliver crisp high notes and warm mid range while a passive radiator boosts the low end.
Hands-free phone calls
The speaker doubles as a wireless speakerphone, complete with a built-in mic for clear voice pick up. And your music automatically pauses/starts when you pick up/end calls—so you can stop to chat without missing a beat.
Perfectly portable and rechargeable
The compact size fits easily in your bag. Go anywhere and enjoy surprisingly big sound for up to 10 continuous hours - unplugged - with the rechargeable battery.
Vibrant, durable design
Choose from a variety of great colours. With metal finishes, vibrant accents and a unique grip-action rubber casing, your UE Mobile Boombox is built to look good, pass around and withstand a little rough and tumble.
Easy iPod connection
A built-in 3.5 mm jack makes it a snap to plug in any iPod or other music device that's not equipped with Bluetooth.
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away*
- Simultaneously connect up to two Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices
- UE Sound Signature delivers powerfully pure and clear audio
- Speaker doubles as a wireless speakerphone for hands-free calls
- Compact size and rechargeable battery for great portability
- Grip-action rubber casing stands up to life on the road
- 3.5 mm auxiliary port for connecting iPod models without Bluetooth
Did you notice?Two simultaneous connections let you and a friend take turns playing music through the UE Mobile Boombox from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Apple Recommends ForA go-anywhere compact speaker that lets you stream music wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech UE Mobile Boombox Bluetooth Speaker
- USB charging cable
- Power adapter
- User documentation
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 197 mm/7.76 in.
- Width: 77 mm/3.03 in.
- Weight: 600 g
- Length: 87 mm/3.43 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 984-000295
- UPC or EAN No.: 5099206039490
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- * Actual wireless range and battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Michael S from Staten Island
According to a document on Logitech's website, it has 2.5 watts of power (RMS, which means continuou According to a document on Logitech's website, it has 2.5 watts of power (RMS, which means continuous, not peak) and a sound pressure level (SPL) of 78 dBA.
These figures can only tell you so much. I own the Mobile Boombox and compared it extensively to other speakers in the same class, and it sounds much clearer at high volume than the others I tested. This, combined with its relatively loud maximum volume, means you can push it further than the others I tested without it distorting or losing clarity. It's really quite impressive.
(To find the specs I quoted, Google search for "Logitech UE Mobile Boombox watts") …
- Answered by Chris E from Tiburon
IS THERE ANYWAY TO USE THIS SPEAKER WITH MY IPOD CLASSIC
- Asked by Deana L from Medford
Audio Jack is on the back of the speaker. Just need a Stereo Cable and you're in business!
- Answered by Jake T from Chandler
IS THIS COMPATIBLE WITH IPAD MINI?
- Asked by A D from Virginia Beach
Yes - Ipad mini runs the same IOS Software (including BT) as Ipad, Iphone etc
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City
Can this be charged using the iPhone charger?
- Asked by Michael R from New York
can I plug in a USB stick with music on it and play through the speaker
- Asked by Nicola B
The USB port on the speaker is only capable of providing power and charging the battery. It cannot b The USB port on the speaker is only capable of providing power and charging the battery. It cannot be used for audio input. For that one must use the audio jack or Bluetooth. So the answer to your question is no. …
- Answered by Martin C from Ville De Mont-royal
is the Logitech UE Mobile Boombox Bluetooth Speaker compatibe with ipad 4
- Asked by Fiona D
It sure is. Its basically compatible with anything that has bluetooth.
- Answered by Carl K from Minnamurra