The Mobee Magic Feet charging station lets you stop throwing away batteries. Simply replace the conventional AA batteries in your Apple Magic Mouse, Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad with Mobee's rechargeable battery packs and recharge them wirelessly. Easy to use, Mobee Magic Feet also saves money and helps save the environment. And it even adds four USB ports to your Mac.
- Includes rechargeable battery packs for Apple Magic Mouse and Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad
- Cost effective
- Saves money while helping save the environment
- Easy to install
- Charge time from empty takes about 10 hours
- Up to six days usage on a single charge for your Magic Mouse
- Up to ten days usage on a single charge for your Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad
- Elegant aluminium design complements your Apple products
- Charges up to three devices
- Also charges other Mobee Technology devices
Did you notice?The rechargeable battery packs save money and eliminates waste.
Apple Recommends ForEasily recharge your Apple Magic Mouse and Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad.
What's in the Box?
- One battery pack (2AA size) for Apple Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad
- One battery pack for Magic Mouse
- Charging base station with four-port USB hub
- Micro-USB cable
- AC adapter (110-200V) with US, EU, UK and AU plugs
- Easy installation instructions in seven languages
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0, USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 25.1 mm/0.99 in.
- Width: 109 mm/4.29 in.
- Weight: 379.88 g
- Length: 302.3mm/11.9 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: MO4212
- UPC or EAN No.: 610563327515
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Stylish & Does The Job
The Mobee Magic Feet Charging Station is a novel but brilliant way to do away with the constant use of batteries.
Firstly the d The Mobee Magic Feet Charging Station is a novel but brilliant way to do away with the constant use of batteries.
Firstly the design is in-keeping with Apple's high-end aluminum / white styling, which looks great with the set up I have: 27" iMac, XtremeMac soundbar and Quirky Spacebar, which means I have all I need at my finger tips.
The device itself uses magnets to charge and is simple to set up and use. The battery power is misleading, as even at full charge it only registers 56%, but bear in mind it's a different type of power and uses less to get more out of the power it does have. Simply place the Magic Mouse on the stand with the Mobee battery pack inserted and your mouse is charging.
The cables are a bit long and can ruin the aesthetics a tad, but mine are hidden from view so it's not an issue.
It pretty much does exactly what it sets out to do and is a gadget guy's dream. I've read some reviews stating battery life isn't that long, but you can constantly charge so I really can't see the issue.
Great product and a great brand with fantastic packaging. …
- Written by Ben P from Bristol
24 of 30 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does it hold the wireless keyboard and trackpad togther
- Asked by Billy S
Unfortunately not, u can't have everything ;-)
- Answered by Morgan M
Are the usb ports USB 2.0 or 3?
- Asked by Sally T
- Answered by Jim T from Oakland Park
Unsure of keyboard having to be in front of the charging station as shown in illustration or not?
- Asked by David A
the keyboard fits into the charging dock so the keyboard and dock need to be together, but does not the keyboard fits into the charging dock so the keyboard and dock need to be together, but does not need to be necessarily right in front of the pc. …
- Answered by Jim T from Oakland Park
can the keyboard be used whilst charging
- Asked by Ian C
- Answered by Raymond G
Does this run off the mains or usb. Do I need to leave the computer switched on for it to recharge overnight.
- Asked by David M
Runs of the mains with an included adapter.
- Answered by Alan J