With their unique secure-fit ear cushions and wireless convenience, the JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Headphones are the ideal companions for any activity. Now you can listen to the music and calls on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad while keeping pace with your run or bike ride.
- Comfortable, secure fitting, and compact Bluetooth earbuds for active sports
- Sweat-resistant earbud design directs sound into the ear for extended frequency response and deep bass
- 8 mm drivers deliver premium audio performance with warm bass to eliminate fatigue
- Up to 250 hours of standby time and 4.5 hours of talk time
- Includes three sizes of ear tips and ear cushions
- Standard micro-USB charging
- Complete music and call controls including play/pause, next/back track, answer/reject call, redial, volume up/down
- Flat cord helps prevent tangling
- Magnet-sealed hard-shell carrying case for on-the-go protection
Did you notice?The on-ear controls avoid allow you to control your music without fumbling with cords and dislodging your earbuds, meaning you can work out with no distractions.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listening to music and taking calls during your workout.
What's in the Box?
- JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Headphones
- Three pair secure fit ear cushions and ear tips (S,M,L)
- Optional ear hooks
- Standard micro USB cable
- Premium protective carry case
- Other Features: Bluetooth,With Mic,Noise Isolation,Stereo Bluetooth,Sports & Fitness,Wireless
- Form Factor: Neckband,In Ear
- Connections: Wireless,Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Stand By Time: Up to 250 hours
- Height: 1.3 cm/0.51 in.
- Width: 1.6 cm
- Depth: 1.3 cm
- Weight: 10 g
- Length: 2.2 cm/0.87 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: JF4MBL
- UPC or EAN No.: 855366002263
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great earphones for all kinds of activity
I was looking for a bluetooth earphones to replace my wired earphones and headphones. I came across this product and bougth it and I was looking for a bluetooth earphones to replace my wired earphones and headphones. I came across this product and bougth it and guess what? I did not regretting buying it. I do various activity such as running, bodybuillding, skipping and boxing the earphones are great it does stay in my ear. In terms of noise cancellation, i do use london underground and it does isolate the track noise even the loud conversation of the person sitting next to you (fyi: volume is on high level). Btw it is sleek design so it is lightweight to your ear. …
- Written by DAMMER DAVE D from Essex
8 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you use these on an airplane? Are they noise canceling?
- Asked by Kathleen S from Reno
No answers yet
Yes, they work with iPhone 5, but the range when you are outside is terrible. I had my phone in my Yes, they work with iPhone 5, but the range when you are outside is terrible. I had my phone in my pocket and was bending over pulling weeds in our yard and the signal kept breaking up. You also have to have the phone on your right side or the signal will break up...when outside anyway. …
- Answered by Lisa P from Frankfort
iPod shuffle 4th gen compatible, if so how?
- Asked by Alex P from Pitt Meadows
So right from Jaybirds Website:
Any A2DP Bluetooth stereo device including So right from Jaybirds Website:
Any A2DP Bluetooth stereo device including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, Windows, Blackberry Phones, Moto Actv, iPod nano (now features Bluetooth connectivity), PC, Mac and gaming devices
The Shuffle unfortunately doesnt make the cut because there is no Bluetooth connectivity built into the device. The next cheapest option that does contain Bluetooth is the new Nano. Just check Apples website for all the features that each audio player contains! …
- Answered by Jordan M from Fort Mcmurray
Unfortunately Bluetooth always has a range, similar to WIFI. Once you get out of the frequencies ab Unfortunately Bluetooth always has a range, similar to WIFI. Once you get out of the frequencies ability to broadcast you will no longer get a signal. These headphone i own and I absolutely love them. The range is roughly 10meters/33 feet just because of the type of frequency and the SBC codec range. …
- Answered by Jordan M from Fort Mcmurray