The Bose SoundLink Air lets you enjoy all your music and iTunes content with wireless streaming. Navigate your iPod touch or iPad apps, entertainment and communication features while music plays from your Bose SoundLink Air. Wirelessly stream your music or use the aux-in socket to plug in any device you choose.
- AirPlay streaming from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Room-filling Bose high-quality sound
- Lithium battery and wall charger
- Aux-in socket for plugging in other devices
- Remote control
Did you notice?Wireless functionality is packed into this small and light sound system, while the Bose sound will fill your entire room.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Apple device in your hands while enjoying high-quality sound.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Air Digital Music System
- International adapters
- AC wall charger
- Remote control
- USB cable
- Connections : AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Height : 171.5 mm/6.75 in.
- Width : 306.4 mm/12.06 in.
- Weight : 2.1 kg
- Length : 103.2 mm/4.06 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 350160-1100
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817581745
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index). Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Small but big sound
Got these to connect to my tv, via the aux cable and use the Airplay connection for the rest of my devices eg, iMac, iPad, iPhone.
Sound is good, the unit is small and sleek looking. Great for me as I do not have much space. …
- Written by Christopher M from Belfast
55 of 57 people found this useful
Bose soundlink air
Love it... Works with all my apple things. Set up easy.... And a good sound.. O yea looks the nuts!!!!
- Written by gary B from eastgrinstead
55 of 57 people found this useful
Very good sound, but loses connection occasionally
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Air as my main living room sound system. Impressed with the ease of setup and sound quality which e asily filled the room adequately.. Good base with fantastic clarity. Looks very smart and sleek and uses airplay efficiently with all my Apple devices. Everything I need from a speaker. Only negative point I have is that it can drop connection occasionally whilst listening. When this happens the sound becomes very distorted and jumpy, much like a scratched cd. Can be very annoying whilst trying to demonstrate to somebody how well the system works. It doesn't happen that regularly but quite frankly, for this amount of money and what you expect from Bose, it shouldn't happen at all. I dont believe it to be my internet connection as i have superfast broadband and every other wireless device i use within my home runs perfectly.Apart from this gripe, a very good purchase and when working correctly it delivers everything i need to a very good standard. …
- Written by Carl A from Aldershot
43 of 46 people found this useful
Guaranteed Bose quality
The speaker was easy to install. Sound quality is very good, compared to other same size speaker systems.
I have connected the speaker to my computer with aux-cable and I play music from my iPhone/iPad via AirPlay. Everything works fine. The speaker is always in stand-by mode so you can start playing music wirelessly within two seconds. …
- Written by Mikko P from Espoo
1 of 1 people found this useful
Bought this speaker a week ago, so easy to set up, connected to computer, playing music via
airplay from Ipod in ten minutes. Gr eat sound good bass, midrange speakers excellent, vocals
are suberb can hear nuances of sound not heard before, volume great even in large lounge,
not even been to maximum volume yet. You won't be dissapointed, well done Bose. …
- Written by Brian S from WARWICK
2 of 3 people found this useful
Not the best choice
I purchased both Bose Soundlink Air and B&W A5 to compare. A5 is way better than Bose when it comes to sound quality.
The setup process for B&W A5 only needs your iPhone while you need to connect the Bose Soundlink Air to your computer with an USB cable.
My extra bucks on B&W A5 were absolutely well spent.
If I had more space, I would go for the B&W A7 or the Zeppelin when it comes to active compact streaming sound system.
If you go for the better sound experiences, go for B&W products (or higher-end brands) …
- Written by Novitas Aps H from Odense NØ
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Kent A from Edmonton
- Asked by Steven S from Trenton
- Asked by Joanne F from Sherwood Park
- Asked by Kevin K from Elmont
When the speaker is connected to your wireless network there will be a small rectangular box appeari ng next to your volume control in iTunes. Click this and it will ask which output you would like to use for sound. Select the Bose Soundlink Air and hey presto - it will stream the sound from your Mac to the speakers!
(I know because that is what I do with mine) …
- Answered by Nick E
- Asked by Michelle F from Yorktown Heights
No. Just plug the Bose unit into a power source, connect it to any computer on your home wifi to se t it up, download the software from Bose, and start playing music. We set it up in about 10 minutes and were able to play music from three different Macs, two iphones and an ipad, without any further syncing or learning by the unit. …
- Answered by Ron W from Cranbrook