Light and secure, slim and sleek, the Kensington SafeDock fits easily in a sleeve or travel bag. When you reach your destination, simply attach your ClickSafe lock with one click and you’re secure.
The SafeDock has an ergonomically integrated 10.2 cm stand to tilt your MacBook Air. It can also be attached to a VESA mount for elevated use on a monitor arm, providing a secure solution for public or shared environments. Naturally, SafeDock preserves access to all of the MacBook Air ports.
- Brushed aluminium security bar complements the MacBook Air aesthetics
- ClickSafe lockhead pivots 180 degrees and rotates a full 360 degrees around the cable for convenience
- Includes a 1500 mm-long, 5 mm-thick, tamper-proof disc-style ClickSafe security lock supplied with two keys
- Integrated 10.2 cm stand tilts SafeDock for more comfortable typing
- Lock and unlock in seconds with an easy to use Kensington Clicksafe Security Anchor
- Preserves access to all ports
- Thin and portable design easily fits in sleeve or travel bag
- Online key code Register & Retrieve and replacement service
Did you notice?The SafeDock integrates stand to ergonomically tilt your MacBook Air.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your MacBook Air secure – wherever you are.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington SafeDock
- ClickSafe Lock
- 2 keys
- Instruction guide
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252348874
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the safe dock fit over a Hardshell style case?
- Asked by Oliver T