Twelve South's BookBook case and wallet holds your iPhone, your ID, debit/credit cards and cash so you'll have everything in one place when you're out and about. With the look of a tiny vintage book, BookBook is a high-quality leather case that's hand-distressed to give each one a unique finish.
Protection and access
Safeguard your iPhone 4S while retaining edge-to-edge access to the touch screen and full use of buttons and ports. You can also charge or listen to your iPhone without removing it from BookBook.
A built-in ID window lets you show your drivers license without taking it out, plus an easy thumb-slide for those occasions when you do have to remove your ID. Vertical slots and one horizontal pocket hold debit/credit cards, cash and receipts.
- Miniature book doubles as wallet and iPhone case
- Protects your iPhone while allowing edge-to-edge use of touch screen
- Quick-pull tab for quickly removing or inserting your iPhone
- Convenient ID window with thumb-slide
- Charge/sync your iPhone while still in its case
- Eliminates the need to carry a wallet
- Disguises your wallet and iPhone as a vintage, pocket-sized book
- Made with high-quality, genuine leather
- Hand distressed so no two are exactly alike
Did you notice?Hand distressing gives each BookBook case a finish unlike any other.
Apple Recommends ForCarry everything in one place – and protect it – thanks to this combined wallet and case for iPhone 4S.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South BookBook Case
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1208
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002443
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Absolutely perfect, except that it is designed to look like an old book.
It's solid, flexible and has room for a couple of card Absolutely perfect, except that it is designed to look like an old book.
It's solid, flexible and has room for a couple of cards and ... …
- Written by Raibeart M from St Albans
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Isn't there a chance the magnetic field that the phone produces will demagnetize your credit cards or any RFID access cards you may carry?
- Asked by Lee K from Levittown
I have a similar case that hold 3 cards and I've never had a problem with the magnetic strips. All I have a similar case that hold 3 cards and I've never had a problem with the magnetic strips. All have worked just fine. I've been using this case for 5 months now. Great case, very cool to have your cards with your phone. To see the case, just search amazon for Incipio Stowaway Credit Card Case for iPhone 4/4S …
- Answered by David T from Provo
does it stay closed or those it form a V?
- Asked by Martin M from Miami Beach
It stays closed if you don't pack it too full. I keep two debit cards in the pockets and kept my dri It stays closed if you don't pack it too full. I keep two debit cards in the pockets and kept my driver's license in the view pocket, but I had to keep taking it out, which was not easy to do. The best solution was to put the license in the back/side pocket for easy removal. I made a copy of my AAA card and put in the view pocket so I could show it without removing and the copy was thinner than the card. (Toner will stick to the clear plastic though, so laminate it first.)
I did notice that the credit cards caused the leather to rub a line on my screen protector on the phone when closed (screen protector sold separately by another vendor). I took a lens cleaning cloth and tucked it into the side pocket with my DL. I use it to protect the screen and ocassionally wipe fingerprints off the screen.
This case is great and I hardly carry a wallet anymore. It lays flat when closed and you can fold it backward when you talk. Just be sure you get the genuine Twelve South case because the knock-off counterfeits don't hold up and are not worth the few bucks you can save by buying one. …
- Answered by Don C from Valrico
Can I use the main camera (not just facetime) and flash without taking it out of the case?
- Asked by Jessica M from Stirling
I have this case and LOVE IT! All I did was borrow a leather hole punch, and punched a hole in the c I have this case and LOVE IT! All I did was borrow a leather hole punch, and punched a hole in the case where the camera lens is, and I never have to take it out of the case any more. This works great, and has not damaged the integrity of the design at all. It has been months since I did this, and I have experienced no problems. I have ordered the new iphone 5, and I sure hope they have a case like this for it!! …
- Answered by Kim H from Invermere
Is it too tight fitting that you wouldnt be able to have a case on it?
- Asked by Tyler G from Adelaide
Yes. The book book is the case
- Answered by Carolyn H from Greensboro
Will it fit in the back pocket of your jeans?
- Asked by Mary K from Centerville
yes but I carry mine in my front left pocket. It is great: no need to carry a separate wallet. I und yes but I carry mine in my front left pocket. It is great: no need to carry a separate wallet. I understand they will have one for the iphone 5 that has a build in hole for he camera lenses. Will get it when I move up to a IPhone 5 in January. …
- Answered by Peter C from Moraga