Enjoy your favourite music on the move with OCX 685i Sennheiser headphones which deliver a clear natural sound with lightweight premium ear-buds and earhooks for an ergonomic fit. Designed in conjunction with Adidas, these durable and reliable sports headphones also boast Sennheiser quality sound and can keep up with your workout.
A moisture protection system means you can exercise in challenging conditions with your favourite tunes, and rinse the headphones clean under running water. Carefully selected materials absorb shock and minimise wear. Noise isolation and comfort are achieved with a choice of ear-bud sizes so you can hear just musical detail and not the surrounding noise.
Adjust the volume, skip tracks, answer phone calls and activate Siri with the included smart remote for iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Ear-canal fit with earhook for active sports use
- Premium earbuds in three sizes – Small, Medium, Large
- In-line remote and mic to change volume, skip tracks and take calls
- Durable materials to absorb shock and minimise wear
- Acoustically fine-tuned for punchy sound and high volume
Did you notice?These headphones are durable and can be rinsed under running water.
Apple Recommends ForUpping your game while listening to your favourite tunes and taking iPhone calls using the integrated remote.
What's in the Box?
- Sennheiser OCX 685i In-Ear Sports Headphones
- Ear adapter set (S, M, L)
- Storage pouch
- Cable clip
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- THD: <0.5 %
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Noise Isolation, Stereo, Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: Ear Hook
- Cable Length: 120 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 504979
- UPC or EAN No.: 615104221482
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Great sound, well designed headphones, silly packaging
I have several sets of headphones and my AKG K701s set the standard. My old apple - ear headphones were great, but kept on falling I have several sets of headphones and my AKG K701s set the standard. My old apple - ear headphones were great, but kept on falling out of my ears. Research paid off and these Sennheiser OCX 685i 'phones are really good. They are comfy to wear with a clear, full sound (with plenty of bass for me and I play bass - DB and guitar) so top marks for the sound. They stay in your ears, ideal for running and exercise or just listening chilled out in your arm-chair. Adidas / Sennheiser really ought to sort out the packaging and the silly little bag they store in! Apple packaging is so much better! …
- Written by Timothy W from ABERYSTWYTH
3 of 4 people found this useful
Not up to Sennheiser quality
I was very disappointed with the overall sound. Very poor bass definition I thought and the sound was far too tinny for my ears, l I was very disappointed with the overall sound. Very poor bass definition I thought and the sound was far too tinny for my ears, lacking detail compared with other ear phones I use. The sound was particularly tinny when listening to the radio rather than my own music. The description of the phones also gives the impression that the loop around the ear can be made to fit but it's just flexible rubber and cannot be bent into shape. The loop was too big for my ears and did not support the phones in the ear so no better than normal in ear phones as far as I was concerned. I was expecting a lot more for the money. Thankfully, I got a refund with no quibble. …
- Written by John G from Solihull
13 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the mic work with the MacBook Air? My other earbuds / mic work fine with my iPhone and iPad, but the mic doesn't work with my 2013 MacBook Air.
- Asked by Greg J from Milton