Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones are the first Bose headphones specifically engineered for exercise. They offer the same acclaimed audio performance, comfort and stability as other Bose in-ear headphones, and they’ve been optimised to be sweat and weather resistant, with greater durability and a colourfully distinct look.
The in-line microphone and remote are compatible with your iPod and iPhone, allowing easy access to your phone calls and music controls. The exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your device securely and comfortably in place during exercise – and stores your headphones when your workout’s over.
- Premium Bose audio quality
- Proprietary StayHear tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise
- In-line remote and mic
- Cables and connections optimised for durability
- SIE2i headphones are fully compatible with iPhone 5, but the Reebok fitness armband is not
Did you notice?The SIE2i headphones come with an exclusive Reebok fitness armband that will hold your iPod and headphones.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable
- Clothing clip
- Reebok fitness armband
- Mfr. Part Number : 353769-0020
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817578912
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
First of all, hi everyone! I had received these headphones as a birthday gift from my parents last November, although I had done m y research on which headphone I had thought was most suitable and had superior quality. Firstly, from looking among my peers, they have mostly the popular brand 'Beats By Dr Dre', so in this case I had tried beats to find that they have too much bass and are more for dubstep, rap etc...Soon I had eventuated to a Bose store due to the fact I had always trusted Bose for their excellent sound quality. As I tried on the in-ear headphones, I was completely blown away by the acoustic, life like sound that I heard of these headphones, furthermore, the ergonomics of the headphones it self are fantastic as they have a sort of transparent rubber fitting which moulds perfectly to the ear, therefore, when I'm at school and some idiot would try and pull out my ear phones, 'Good luck' is all I would say. Tugging the ear phones carelessly is an effort cause of these headphones!
The only adversity I have against the headphones is that from studying the sound difference between plugging the headphones into my IPod and computer, the computer will deliver better sound quality whereas the IPod only shows no as much acoustic, life like sound, but all in all, these headphones have been a delight so far and are well worth the money, the sound even on the IPod is superior class as well as the computer...
- Written by Alexander M from Sevenoaks
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Matthew O from Orland Park
No, these are not meant to be noise cancelling. TBH there is a reasonable amount of spill of ambient noise. The quality of sound is good as is the fit but you can hear traffic if used for jogging on the street. …
- Answered by Tim A
The iPod Classic is not listed as being compatible; is this because it will not fit in the Reebok pouch?
- Asked by Juliet B from Perth
Just spotted your question so tried my iPod Classic in the pouch.
It fits easily in the pouch and the headphones work. The iPod is a slightly tight fit to get in the opening but once inside, it's all fine and won't slip out if tipped upside down. HTH …
- Answered by Tim A
- Asked by Chris R from Houston
They work on my 6th gen Nano and my shuffle. No problem.
- Answered by Dale P from Temecula
My experience with the first two pair is no. Heavy sweat with short out the volume/answer button. Luckily Best Buy exchanged them without a problem …
- Answered by Anthony M from Cerritos