Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones are the first Bose headphones specifically engineered for exercise. They offer the same acclaimed audio performance, comfort and stability as other Bose in-ear headphones, and they’ve been optimised to be sweat and weather resistant, with greater durability and a colourfully distinct look.
The in-line microphone and remote are compatible with your iPod and iPhone, allowing easy access to your phone calls and music controls. The exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your device securely and comfortably in place during exercise – and stores your headphones when your workout’s over.
- Premium Bose audio quality
- Proprietary StayHear tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise
- In-line remote and mic
- Cables and connections optimised for durability
- SIE2i headphones are fully compatible with iPhone 5, but the Reebok fitness armband is not
Did you notice?The SIE2i headphones come with an exclusive Reebok fitness armband that will hold your iPod and headphones.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable
- Clothing clip
- Reebok fitness armband
- Mfr. Part Number : 353767-0010
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817578936
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
These are the only headphones that don't fall out of my ears when running and I've tried a lot of sets before finding these. They come with 3 sizes of the ear tips and the large size fit me perfectly. The sound quality is excellent, as you'd expect from Bose, and I personally like the fact that these are not noise isolating as I like to be able to hear what's going on around me when I'm out running. I got an armband that is made for iPhone 5 direct from Bose and it's great. The short cable is a really good idea as it is nice and tidy for exercising. I've read about people struggling to open the packaging and even cutting through cables when doing so, however the box has a hole to insert a scissor blade and is clearly marked to show you where to cut, so I found it really easy to get the phones out. I'm absolutely delighted with these as I can now run to my heart's content and would recommend them without hesitation. Bose offer a 30 day risk-free home trial in case you find they're just not for you. …
- Written by Gary A from Haddington
Dreadful to open box
The packaging is increadably difficult to open. When using scissors, yes... I cut through one lead..! Bose then charged me £69 t o replace, which was terribly painful. it was my fault, but.... Was ultra caeful with the next ones!
Quality great, using on the beach. But I can't seem to get stereo from my iPhone 4S, I get it on the phone. Any suggestions...? …
- Written by Linda L from ABERFELDY
These are sold as sweat/weather resistant... Hmmm, not really. I do sweat a lot, I admit, but that is why I brought these, very di sappointed, the volume/and buttons stopped working after approx 20 minutes, i.e. when they get sweat on them.
leave them to dry, and they work again,but you have to wonder, when will they stop working completely? Plus, what do you use after that initial 20 mins? Don't bother, if you sweat whilst working out. I now use my sennieser headphones, half the price, and none of the problems. …
- Written by Mark C from Edgware
1 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Matthew O from Orland Park
No, these are not meant to be noise cancelling. TBH there is a reasonable amount of spill of ambient noise. The quality of sound is good as is the fit but you can hear traffic if used for jogging on the street. …
- Answered by Tim A
The iPod Classic is not listed as being compatible; is this because it will not fit in the Reebok pouch?
- Asked by Juliet B from Perth
Just spotted your question so tried my iPod Classic in the pouch.
It fits easily in the pouch and the headphones work. The iPod is a slightly tight fit to get in the opening but once inside, it's all fine and won't slip out if tipped upside down. HTH …
- Answered by Tim A
- Asked by Chris R from Houston
They work on my 6th gen Nano and my shuffle. No problem.
- Answered by Dale P from Temecula
My experience with the first two pair is no. Heavy sweat with short out the volume/answer button. Luckily Best Buy exchanged them without a problem …
- Answered by Anthony M from Cerritos