Parrot, along with world-renowned French designer Phillipe Starck, have collaborated once again to create Zik wireless headphones. Integrating touch control, advanced technology and sleek design, they deliver superb sound and comfort.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
Four active microphones (two internal and two external) make this patented Parrot technology one of the best in its class in ANC. It provides up to 98% reduction, eliminating nearly all external sound.
An ultra-intuitive touch sensitive panel located on the right ear cup gives you easy control. When you're listening via Bluetooth, simply swipe up and down to increase and decrease volume, and forward and back to conveniently skip tracks. Also, a head-detection sensor automatically senses when you're wearing the headphones and when you're not. When you put the headphones around your neck, the music pauses and your call is switched directly to your mobile device. When you put the headphones back on, your music resumes.
Unique listening quality
When using a standard headset, your right or left ear can only hear music coming from the right or left side of the headset. To recreate true-to-life sound, Parrot has developed a unique specialisation sound called the “Parrot Concert Hall” effect. So instead of hearing the music from the side, you feel as though the sound is coming from directly in front as if you were listening to a live concert.
Free yourself from wires
Listen to music or make crystal-clear calls seamlessly and wirelessly via Bluetooth. Choose to control your calls and music directly from your device manually or via voice recognition, earphone touch panel or from Parrot's free Audio Suite App on an iPhone. Bluetooth streaming is available with all Bluetooth-compatible devices.
Parrot hands-free calling
Originally designed for Parrot car systems, hands-free calling is now part of Zik. It's specifically engineered for crystal-clear conversation. Equipped with two directional microphones and a Jawbone Conductor, the Zik captures the vibration of the jawbone and merges it with the sound of your voice for reliable calls. Thanks to the embedded head detection sensor, if you receive a phone call while listening to your music, you can remove your headphones and your call will be automatically be switched to your smartphone.
Free downloadable app
The Parrot Audio Suite is a free app you can download from the App Store for your iPhone. It lets you control all of your music wirelessly. For instance, you can adjust your audio settings to explore your favourite customised sound and simulate a virtual music scene creating your desired sound depth. The app also notifies you whenever there's a new software version so you can download it instantly.
- Active noise cancellation
- Innovative touch-sensitive control
- Head-detection sensor seamlessly plays music when headphones are over your ear or pauses it when they're around your neck
- Unique specialised sound through “Parrot Concert Hall Effect”
- Completely wireless, supports Bluetooth audio streaming
- Parrot hands-free calling expertise
- Downloadable free app to control your music wirelessly
- Rechargeable, removable Li-ion battery
Did you notice?Unique "Parrot Concert Hall" effect recreates true-to-life sound, so you feel as if you're at a live performance.
Apple Recommends ForHear all your music and calls wirelessly with superb audio.
What's in the Box?
- Parrot Zik Wireless Headphones by Starck
- Inline cable (3.5 mm)
- Micro USB cable
- Protective pouch
- Quick start guide
- Li-ion battery (800 mAh)
- Frequency Response: 10 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- THD: < 0.1% at 1khz, 90 dBspl
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Stereo Bluetooth, Wireless
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 130 cm
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Mfr. Part Number: PF560000
- UPC or EAN No.: 3520410009341
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Parrot Audio Suite
The Parrot Audio Suite app lets you simultaneously configure the settings for the Zik headphones and the Zikmu Solo speaker designed by Starck.
Through a simple and intuitive user interface, you can easily:
-Use preset equalizers or manually adjust the audio frequency
-Adjust the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to the audio input sources
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to its position and the dimensions of the room
-Connect simply and with full functionality using Wi-Fi
-Browse through local networks to share and send music to the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Keep your Zikmu Solo speaker updated with the latest firmware version
The Parrot Audio Suite application allows to adjust the settings of your Parrot Zik wireless Headphones.
- Configure the Parrot Concert Hall Effect, to enhance your listening experience,
- Use a predefined equalizer or set your custom settings,
- Activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation
- Check the battery level of your Zik
- Keep your Zik updated with the latest software release
- Get your Zik experience started with the embedded tutorial …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Never maintain a connection and turn off for no reason and often impossible to turn back on for hours if not days.
- Written by Mike M from Miami
1 of 8 people found this useful
Turns Santa to Saint
I gave myself these for Christmas last year. They are the dogs. Bluetooth noise cancelling. They've got style, touch controls, I gave myself these for Christmas last year. They are the dogs. Bluetooth noise cancelling. They've got style, touch controls, but most of all a plethora of sounds. You will hear stuff you’ve never heard before and the app allows you to customise the sound to the nth degree right up to to concert level. Worth every penny. If your loved one loves music, you'll go down in history with a gift of these. …
- Written by John H from Croydon
9 of 10 people found this useful
I'm not an audiophile and the musicians would no doubt knock these cans. I, however, think they are just wonderful. They are gadge I'm not an audiophile and the musicians would no doubt knock these cans. I, however, think they are just wonderful. They are gadgety enough for me (touch controls et al) and so very easy to use. It's my last point that is the most important ... I have a pair of Sennheiser headphones which have all the features you would expect, noise reduction, real leather etc., BUT they are not easy to use. These Ziks are. No doubt they are priced way too high but THEY"RE EASY TO USE and that's what makes them great in my book. The sound is good too, to my ears. …
- Written by David S from Manchester
41 of 47 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What do the headphones weigh?
- Asked by Erik O from Floreat, Perth
The Zik's weigh 325 grams or 11.464 ounces.
- Answered by Arman M from Fairfax
Can you charge the Parrot Zik wireless headphones using the supplied usb-micro usb cable and an iphone or ipad charging block ?
- Asked by Russell T from Winnipeg
It will charge, but not recommended, different voltage
- Answered by Rhonda O from Burlington
How can I pair the Parrot Zik with a Mac Computer?
- Asked by Danilo D from South Salt Lake