The Olloclip is a quick-connect lens for the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 that includes fisheye, wide-angle, and macro lenses in one small, convenient design. Compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the Olloclip snaps onto your iPhone in seconds—so you'll be sure to capture every image you want.
- Fish-eye lens with approximately 180-degree field of view
- Macro lens provides a focus distance of less than 12 mm from subject
- Wide-angle attaches to the macro to double the normal field of view
- Clip it on or remove it in seconds
- Compatible with all your favourite apps
- Works equally well in video mode
- Includes lens caps and microfibre carrying case
- Huge Olloclip online community
Did you notice?Expands the native field of view to give you unprecedented and stunning visual effects.
Apple Recommends ForEnhance the photographic experience on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- Olloclip with permanently attached fisheye and macro lens
- One wide-angle lens that quickly screws onto the macro lens
- Microfibre carrying case that doubles as a lens cleaner
- How-to-insert card
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1.25 in./3.18 cm
- Width: 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Weight: 1 oz./28.35 g
- Length: 7.25 in./ 18.42 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: OCA-IPH4-FWM-B-CW
- UPC or EAN No.: 817311010099
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Introducing the official olloclip camera app!
Designed to work with your award-winning olloclip 3-in-ONE lens system. Use it with your olloclip lens system to build on the advantages you already get with your olloclip Fisheye, Wide-Angle and Macro lenses!
Mesh Editor Tool – Conversion lenses can add an interesting curvature to your photos. Once the photo has been taken, use the Mesh Editor tool to adjust this effect.
Video Mode – This mode allows you to shoot comfortably and easily while using your olloclip to transform your field of view.
Normal Mode – Maximize on your olloclip lens system by using Normal Mode to capture your favorite images.
Macro Mode – Use Macro Mode to help set your focus when using the olloclip macro 10X lens.
Reticles – Use the reticles to adjust focus and exposure independently or together. Tap the icon to lock the two on any point on your viewfinder screen.
Photo Library – Access all your photos through the olloclip app and then adjust them using the Mesh Editor.
For more information or to purchase your olloclip lens system, go to www.olloclip.com …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can it be used without removing the otter box?
- Asked by Jeffrey C from Norfolk
- Answered by Peter F from West Kelowna
Will it fit over a screen protector?
- Asked by Rachael B from Belmont
If your screen protector is thin enough, sure. but the olloclip is a very snug fit and may cause the If your screen protector is thin enough, sure. but the olloclip is a very snug fit and may cause the screen protector to peel on the top right corner of your phone. …
- Answered by Sean G from Irvine
- Answered by Balraj B from Delta
No, this does not fit on the 5.
- Answered by Sam L from Vancouver
olloclip - 3-In-1 Photo Lens for Apple® Can this work with the iphone 5
- Asked by Nelson C from Glovertown
There is a separate product for iphone5
- Answered by Sean G from Irvine