Beats Mixr Headphones are designed for DJs, so they're the lightest and loudest model Beats makes. Created for audio enthusiasts and professionals alike, these over-ear headphones reproduce accurate sound and meet the needs of the world's best DJs. And their super-lightweight design means you can pull them on and off while you're on stage without any trouble.
Industrial strength sound
Designed to be heard over parties at 100+ decibels, Mixr delivers extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party.
DJ bells and whistles
Rotating earcups swivel back behind the ears, then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it's easy to share what you're listening to.
Made for life on the road
The ultra-flexible headband was crafted to be super lightweight, and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
Built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. No worries about them breaking or fraying any time soon.
- 40 mm drivers provide low frequency range with a custom diaphragm, which produces smooth mids and highs
- Soft leatherette ear pads fit over the ear comfortably, so they're wearable for hours
- Metal construction and a moulded headband keep these headphones sturdy and travel-friendly
- Ear cups pivot up to 270 degrees for single-ear monitoring with articulation and a snug fit unique to your ears
- Dual input 3.5 mm jacks let you daisy chain audio with friends and other music enthusiasts for easy sharing
- Keeps ambient noise out to provide a cleaner sound while reducing leakage from your own music
Did you notice?Blocks ambient noise for clear audio playback and totally confident mixing.
Apple Recommends ForLightweight and totally accurate sound for DJing.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Mixr Over-Ear Headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Audio adapter
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 220 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00031-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000418
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing , Powerful , Impressive
These have to be the most comfotable pair of over ear headphones I have owned , the sound is crisp and clear even when combined wi These have to be the most comfotable pair of over ear headphones I have owned , the sound is crisp and clear even when combined with the deep bass line , all genres of music sound fantastic with these headphones from Metallica to Usher to Michael Jackson , comes with a nice hard case , 2 cables one with a remote and mic and the other primarily for DJ use . At first I was unsure because of the price however now I am totally sold on them . Highly recommended !! …
- Written by KAAN G from London
55 of 64 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it Bluetooth or wireless?
- Asked by Vera J from San Antonio
No, it uses a detachable cord.
- Answered by Kris M from Kanata
Do the white mixrs get dirty easily also on the ear cups too.
- Asked by Jacob B from Oldsmar
If your good at taking care of them and dont leave them laying around then they stay pretty clean, i If your good at taking care of them and dont leave them laying around then they stay pretty clean, if u get something on them then their really easy to clean with a wet rag. I have the whites and there still spotless and look doper than ever!! U wont regret buying them i promise! …
- Answered by Alexander L from Superior
Can i use mixr on iphone 5s?! Why it's not in compatibility list ?
- Asked by Armin M from Los Angeles
It works with the 5c and 5s but it isn't listed because it probably was written before the 5c/5s wer It works with the 5c and 5s but it isn't listed because it probably was written before the 5c/5s were released …
- Answered by Alicia K from Keith