Beats Mixr Headphones are designed for DJs, so they're the lightest and loudest model Beats makes. Created for audio enthusiasts and professionals alike, these over-ear headphones reproduce accurate sound and meet the needs of the world's best DJs. And their super-lightweight design means you can pull them on and off while you're on stage without any trouble.
Industrial strength sound
Designed to be heard over parties at 100+ decibels, Mixr delivers extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party.
DJ bells and whistles
Rotating earcups swivel back behind the ears, then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it's easy to share what you're listening to.
Made for life on the road
The ultra-flexible headband was crafted to be super lightweight, and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
Built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. No worries about them breaking or fraying any time soon.
- 40 mm drivers provide low frequency range with a custom diaphragm, which produces smooth mids and highs
- Soft leatherette ear pads fit over the ear comfortably, so they're wearable for hours
- Metal construction and a moulded headband keep these headphones sturdy and travel-friendly
- Ear cups pivot up to 270 degrees for single-ear monitoring with articulation and a snug fit unique to your ears
- Dual input 3.5 mm jacks let you daisy chain audio with friends and other music enthusiasts for easy sharing
- Keeps ambient noise out to provide a cleaner sound while reducing leakage from your own music
Did you notice?Blocks ambient noise for clear audio playback and totally confident mixing.
Apple Recommends ForLightweight and totally accurate sound for DJing.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Mixr Over-Ear Headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Audio adapter
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Beats cleaning cloth
- Mfr. Part Number : 900-00031-01
- UPC or EAN No. : 848447000418
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing , Powerful , Impressive
These have to be the most comfotable pair of over ear headphones I have owned , the sound is crisp and clear even when combined wi th the deep bass line , all genres of music sound fantastic with these headphones from Metallica to Usher to Michael Jackson , comes with a nice hard case , 2 cables one with a remote and mic and the other primarily for DJ use . At first I was unsure because of the price however now I am totally sold on them . Highly recommended !! …
- Written by KAAN G from London
32 of 35 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Pablo M from México
It really depends they are both Dj headphones because the ear cups swivels so a Dj can listen two tw o tracks at the same time. If you don't care about comfort over half an hour get the mixrs, because they are 150 dollars cheaper but if do its worth the money to get the pros because they have better clarity and are more comfortable and are more durable plus if your serious a good pair of djing headphones are the SMS street by 50 Dj wired …
- Answered by Maureen G from Broadview Heights
- Asked by Emma O
Actually,yes. These headphones are for DJs and you know what that means, Great Bass. These are also the best sounding beats …
- Answered by Cherryll L from Grand Prairie
Yes they are very useful for all iOS devices
- Answered by Jaden H from Kentwood
- Asked by Janice A from Owens Cross Roads
These are reputably very high performing headphones. They were engineered with DJ's in mind, to be u sed in the studio and on-stage. The headset design, as universal as it seems, is a really reserved design, especially this one. As mentioned in the description, they are composed with durable materials, but the involved movement of running, and the sweat, might take away from the precise design it comes as. I would not recommend to use this for any type of physical exercise.
Beats(c) however does offer some in-ear listening devices for active training! …
- Answered by Anthony C from Lasalle
- Asked by Megan G from Perth
Yes, these headphones do fold in from each side, similar to the Beats Pro headphones.
- Answered by Austin T from Warrensville Heights
- Asked by Jordan C from Leawood