Beats Wireless Headphones deliver freedom of movement while on the go without sacrificing the sound quality that made Beats by Dr. Dre famous. That's because there's no cord to get in your way. And they're tuned by Dr. Dre himself, just like all Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.
Incredibly clear sound
Experience powerful sound that's as clear and strong as any wired headphone. But if you don't want to go wireless, you also get a cable you can plug in.
Ten hours of battery life
Longer battery life means you can listen to your music for hours without interruption. To recharge your headphones, just plug your Beats Wireless headphones into your Mac or a USB port.
Pair your headphones to any device
Stream audio from your Mac or any other Bluetooth-enabled device – even a television – from up to 9.1 metres away. Beats Wireless headphones support SBC and AAC Bluetooth, which means you'll always have a high-quality stream.
Instead of digging around for your iPod or iPhone when you want to change a song, use the controls on your earcup to manage music and phone calls.
- Delivers extended highs, natural mid-tones and powerful lows without any cords
- Buttons on the earcup let you switch tracks without pulling out your iPhone or iPod
- Manage the volume, skip tracks and answer calls with a single touch
- Stream audio from your Mac or any other Bluetooth-enabled device—even TVs
- Supports SBC and AAC Bluetooth for a high-quality stream every time
- Plug into any computer to recharge your batteries
- Up to 10 hours of continuous play and talk time
- Plush and spacious ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort, even for marathon listening sessions
- Power indicator blinks a rapid sequence to indicate what type of Bluetooth is being received
Did you notice?The three-button mic gives you solid control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone with the freedom to take an incoming call with the touch of a button.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- USB charging cable
- Cable with mic and in-line remote to control iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Cleaning cloth
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Remote and Mic, Stereo Bluetooth, Wireless
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00009-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000906
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Expensive But Worth The Cost
The headphones are beautifully presented it it's box. Not knowing much about them was pleased to see the headphones can be used a The headphones are beautifully presented it it's box. Not knowing much about them was pleased to see the headphones can be used as wireless or wired unit. The sound and build quality is excellent although possibly a little be too much base. The great thing is that appears the headphones can be paired with more than 1 device. …
- Written by Timothy B from Bristol
64 of 68 people found this useful
Good for music, bad for video
Sound quality is pretty good and have been easy to connect to my iPhone, iPad, Mac Mini and MBP.
My only issue is with watching Sound quality is pretty good and have been easy to connect to my iPhone, iPad, Mac Mini and MBP.
My only issue is with watching music videos and films on iTunes. Most of the time the sound is not in sync with the video, hence 3 stars. …
- Written by Sean O from Southampton
54 of 64 people found this useful
Fantastic headphones, has not cut out once and the sound quality is absolutely amazing! NO WIRES ASWELL!!
- Written by Premier I from BILLERICAY
47 of 55 people found this useful
Fashion Headphones, Not Suitable For Professional Work!
Whilst these headphones look the part and have the wireless function they are extremely bass heavy. Some people may want this, but Whilst these headphones look the part and have the wireless function they are extremely bass heavy. Some people may want this, but if you mix or review anything using these it will lack bass. The sound quality over wireless is poor with crackle and interference.
They work well for watching movies over wi-fi, but at this price there are so many better headphones on the market. It really is a fashion item and not a high end audio product as advertised. …
- Written by Rob S from Croydon
1 of 1 people found this useful
Awe$o00Me & Worth Every P£nny
Headphone sound quality is quality, works well for every genre and if you have an iOS 6 you can change the equaliser to suit the g Headphone sound quality is quality, works well for every genre and if you have an iOS 6 you can change the equaliser to suit the genre. they work well with both movies and music (Obviously) and they're more have slightly more bass than studios. Well worth the money payed. Use the bluetooth on the plane as well cause.. i'm a rebel aha no problems what so ever with the wireless bluetooth functionality of the headphones at all. recommended. …
- Written by stephen B from London Kent Bromley
2 of 2 people found this useful
Aside from the price (can be bough cheaper elsewhere) - these are simply brilliant headphones.
- Written by John H from WEMBLEY
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the beats wireless headphones works with apple laptops and iPads air ?
- Asked by Manuel G from Morelia
For the iPad air, yes. Press and hold (for 5 seconds) the multifunction button just above the "B' on For the iPad air, yes. Press and hold (for 5 seconds) the multifunction button just above the "B' on the headset. The light on the headset should flash blue & red. The device should become discoverable on your iPad Air under the Bluetooth setting as "Beats Wireless". …
- Answered by Eric C from Detroit
do they work with 2nd generation ipod touch
- Asked by Mary Ann M from Byron
do these have a microphone built into the headphones and does this work on bluetooth or does it require the cable
- Asked by Riley B from Lakesland
Yes it has mic built in on the headphones and it does connect via Bluetooth or you can use the cable Yes it has mic built in on the headphones and it does connect via Bluetooth or you can use the cable that came with it if you don't want to go wireless …
- Answered by Dee S from Tracy
I am looking for a blue tooth headset with the following feature: Listen using the wireless headset, but use the microphone on the phone.
- Asked by Nagesh V from Los Altos