Elgato Game Capture HD enables you to record PlayStation or Xbox gameplay to your Mac and share it with your friends. Advanced hardware H.264 encoding lets you capture in high quality while maintaining low file sizes, so you can post on the internet easily.
A single HDMI pass-through cable connects the Game Capture HD to your console, and the included software makes it easy to record even if you forget to press the record button. Flashback Recording lets you slide back in time on your Mac and hit the record button retroactively.
With one click you can share your gameplay on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, and use the included software to trim your gaming scenes and pass them through iMovie or Final Cut.
- HD recording for Playstation and Xbox
- HDMI pass-through cable
- Flashback Recording feature to record retroactively
- One-click sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Included software lets you trim gaming scenes
- Advanced H.264 compression
- Supported resolutions include 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- No power supply needed
Did you notice?Flashback Recording lets you record your gaming scenes retroactively.
Apple Recommends ForRecording and sharing your gaming accolades online.
What's in the Box?
- Elgato Game Capture HD Game Recorder
- Quick start guide
- USB cable
- HDMI cable
- PlayStation 3 cable
- Resolution: Supported resolutions: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Height: 24 mm/0.94 in.
- Width: 73 mm/2.87 in.
- Weight: 5 oz./142 g
- Length: 109 mm/4.29 in.
- Mac OS X v10.7
- 2.0GHz or faster Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Windows 7
- 2.0GHz or faster dual core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Mfr. Part Number: 10025010
- UPC or EAN No.: 4260195390485
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Which mac book pros will work for an elgato game capture HD?
- Asked by Pedro E from Manhattan
will this work for my macbook air? (13-inch, Late 2010)
- Asked by Adanarys E from Plant City
does the Elgato game capture HD run with windows 8?
- Asked by Scott M
- Answered by Sabah O
I want to capture anything that has HDMI out
- Asked by Steven C from Bracebridge
Is it possible to use the Elgato device to record DIRECTLY into iMovie?
- Asked by Michael W from Downers Grove
No but you can just save the file and Drag it into iMovie.
- Answered by Cole S from Cincinnati
I have elgato and i have a plug that goes into the x box and the cord that goes into the computer do you need a cable that goes into the TV?
- Asked by John C from Fairfield
Yes you do need another hdmi cord to plug into your tv and el gato
- Answered by Riley B from Aurora