Mophie's Juice Pack Plus Battery Case more than doubles the time you have to rock, talk and surf by letting you toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. The open-top design means you can use virtually any headphone jack.
- Complete protection of iPhone from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery power is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
Did you notice?Using the included Micro USB cable, you can simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone and Juice Pack Plus.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus Battery Case
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Height : 19 mm/0.75 in.
- Width : 65 mm/2.56 in.
- Weight : 86.1 g
- Length : 129 mm/5.08 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 2075_JPPS-IP4-WHT
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472020754
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Often things that seem like a good idea in principle disappoint in reality. Not so the Mophie battery case for iPhone. I've had mi ne for 6 months and it is fab. It won't suit at all if you're all about image, and the main reason you have an iPhone is for its uber-slim good looks. But if you're more interested in functionality, this add-on is perfect. It makes the phone chunky, but that's a small price to pay for how well it works.
Give that man 5 stars! …
- Written by Eunan C from WARRENPOINT
5 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Philip L from Bogota
The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn' t take any longer than one hour. I prefer to use my iPad 12V adapter to speed things up a bit. …
- Answered by Deborah S from Elkton
- Asked by Cynthia H from Lexington
Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity (I think? that or 1500. I forget) which is 8Wh. So if the Plus charges your phone from 0-100%, then the Air will only go from 0-80%. In return for this, the Air is thinner as there’s less battery to stuff in and to match its more stylish appearance, the band around he edge is covered in metallic paint (which will peel off with use in time). There’s also the price difference for the different sized batteries. …
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
The Juice Pack draws 5V at 0.5A. All USB 2.0 works at 5V, regardless of which country’s voltage you are using. The case itself decides how much current it will draw. So using any USB power adaptor that works on 220V (say, the one provided by Apple) will work with this product. …
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Asked by Leticia P from Valley Center
The USB charging cable already comes with the Juice Pack. No need to buy one seperately
- Answered by Edmond B from Lorton
From experaince the phone will charge at normal rate, then the Mohie will charge.
So can you charge separately, yes. …
- Answered by Craig H from Roleystone