mophie's Juice Pack Plus Battery Case more than doubles the time you have to rock, talk and surf by letting you toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. The open-top design means you can use virtually any headphone jack.
- Complete protection of iPhone from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery power is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
Did you notice?Using the included Micro USB cable, you can simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone and Juice Pack Plus.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus Battery Case
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 19 mm/0.75 in.
- Width: 65 mm/2.56 in.
- Weight: 86.1 g
- Length: 129 mm/5.08 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2075_JPPS-IP4-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020754
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
very reliable case
I've been using this case for several months now. I have dropped it a couple of times but apart from some cosmetic scratches it st I've been using this case for several months now. I have dropped it a couple of times but apart from some cosmetic scratches it still works perfectly fine.
looks and feels great in the hand, and the fitting on the phone is perfect and very snug.
always returns the power on my iphone 5 from 0% to 100% after a single charge.
the only draw back is that you can't sync or access the iphone through the case, you must remove the bottom half and connect with an apple sync cable. …
- Written by shujaat A from glasgow
3 of 3 people found this useful
Often things that seem like a good idea in principle disappoint in reality. Not so the Mophie battery case for iPhone. I've had mi Often things that seem like a good idea in principle disappoint in reality. Not so the Mophie battery case for iPhone. I've had mine for 6 months and it is fab. It won't suit at all if you're all about image, and the main reason you have an iPhone is for its uber-slim good looks. But if you're more interested in functionality, this add-on is perfect. It makes the phone chunky, but that's a small price to pay for how well it works.
Give that man 5 stars! …
- Written by Eunan C from WARRENPOINT
13 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the difference between Juice Pack Air and Juice Pack Plus?
- Asked by Cynthia H from Lexington
Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity (I think? that or 1500. I forget) which is 8Wh. So if the Plus charges your phone from 0-100%, then the Air will only go from 0-80%. In return for this, the Air is thinner as there’s less battery to stuff in and to match its more stylish appearance, the band around he edge is covered in metallic paint (which will peel off with use in time). There’s also the price difference for the different sized batteries. …
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
Does it have a lip on the front to protect the screen if dropped face down?
- Asked by Callum R
How long does it take to charge the battery case?
- Asked by Philip L from Bogota
The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn' The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn't take any longer than one hour. I prefer to use my iPad 12V adapter to speed things up a bit. …
- Answered by Deborah S from Elkton
Does apple sell the USB charger for the juice pack separately?
- Asked by Leticia P from Valley Center
The USB charging cable already comes with the Juice Pack. No need to buy one seperately
- Answered by Edmond B from Lorton
Do you use phone, and when battery runs down, click on the battery case--and keep right on using the phone? That's what I need a battery case to do.
- Asked by Jeff C from Oceanside
yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the ca yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the case. the phone will keep running as normal while it charges …
- Answered by Shujaat A