Your iPad becomes an in-car entertainment system with CinemaSeat 2. The case holds your iPad, while the wide, adjustable strap on the back routes around your headrest to keep CinemaSeat 2 perfectly positioned for backseat riders to watch video, listen to music, play games and more. And a mesh pocket provides easy storage for earphones or a dock cable.
- Seat-back video case for your iPad
- Padded frame holds iPad securely and allows easy access to multi-touch display, headphone jack and controls
- Wide strap adjusts to fit most headrests, so backseat riders can watch, listen and play
- Mesh pocket holds small accessories
Did you notice?The wide, adjustable strap secures your iPad to the back of a headrest, giving backseat riders a view of the screen and full access to controls.
Apple Recommends ForTurning your car into a rolling cinema with your iPad as the screen.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin CinemaSeat 2
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Neoprene
- Height: 280 mm/11.02 in.
- Width: 10 mm/0.39 in.
- Weight: 226.8 g
- Length: 216 mm/8.50 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: GB03827
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387366293
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how safe is the Griffin CinemaSeat 2 in the case of an accident?
- Asked by Paul E
Does the new iPad 4 fit is this?
- Asked by Damian E from Caulfield South
Yes. From iPad 2nd Gen to the 4th Gen, the physical sizes are the same.
- Answered by Michael Angelo C
Does it fit ipad mini? If no, is there any other CinemaSeat product for mini?
- Asked by Asim J