The Brenthaven Broadmoor Slim Brief features a sleek profile while still offering maximum protection for your MacBook. Made from micro-ballistic nylon with a Napa leather trim, the slim design and padded convenient storage make this briefcase perfectly suited for travel.
- Quilted and fully padded CORE Protection MacBook compartment
- Soft lined iPhone pocket
- Padded iPad pocket
- Front panel pockets with organiser features
- Contoured magnetic handles
- Custom shoulder strap attachment
- Lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?This case features a custom shoulder strap attachment so you can carry it with comfort.
Apple Recommends ForMacBook users who want a stylish shoulder case with padded protection.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Broadmore Slim Briefcase
- Form Factor: Brief Case, Shoulder Bag
- Material: Leather, Nylon
- Height: 279.4 mm/11 in.
- Width: 76.2 mm/3 in.
- Weight: 1270 g
- Length: 419.1 mm/16.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 1803101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791180314
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
a superb bag
This bag offers superb protection to my new Macbook Pro w/ Retina display. It has also an ipad pocket - my ipad has a logitech key This bag offers superb protection to my new Macbook Pro w/ Retina display. It has also an ipad pocket - my ipad has a logitech keyboard case which makes it tight to fit into the pocket but it still can. It has quite a few pockets for other purpose.
The only thing I'd wish is that it can be slightly bigger so that I can put more things in; but on the other hand - if too many things are in, it can be quite heavy and I may well use the backpack if I need to carry a lot more things..
Overall I find this bag is of superb quality and it can be for formal or casual use. It is not cheap but that probably reflects its quality. …
- Written by Shengchao Q from Stockton-on-Tees
16 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Brenthaven briefcase fit the 15" Macbook Pro ?
- Asked by Vernon O from North Arlington
Yes it does!
- Answered by Linda N from Tacoma
Does the Brenthaven "slim" briefcase open flat for airport inspection? I know the larger one does.
- Asked by Dorothy R from Victoria